What Tracks Are You Rinsing ATM?

Guest faze

mind sending me trinity hill sleepz?/im still rinsing the fantasic4 mix they put out on rinse.swear its the best mix this year. JUST full OF BANGERStheres like 4/5 tunes on there that i still have no name for theres some tune at 29 mins that f*ckin wamps on this sub. theres some refix of a US house tune at 2hour8min... cant remember the original tune its been out for time and its f*cked if you still got the mix hook me up with these track ID's :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
BLACK COFFEE - PEOPLE ARE TALKINGRead my status and snm...KrysTrey Sekay Flyberrian: Track 2 of Kumfy Kieran's New CD is the most emotional house I've ever heard!!! Makes me want to call every girl whose heart I've broken and cry with them down the phone!!!!
link?
WHERE CAN I BUY OR GET THIS TRACK????

Lol i thought that tune was a myth until i got that mix but yeah, google doesnt show up anything for it nor does globalnoises (which usually has almost everything for house on)..Tune im rinsing at the moment is Funky Soldiers - Silence, along with Deep in Chicago (Jumped onto it abit late but the tune is big/as are the remixes).BTW does anyone know when Deep Teknologis In Da Groove is out yet? Been waiting for time.

Lol i thought that tune was a myth until i got that mix but yeah, google doesnt show up anything for it nor does globalnoises (which usually has almost everything for house on)..Tune im rinsing at the moment is Funky Soldiers - Silence, along with Deep in Chicago (Jumped onto it abit late but the tune is big/as are the remixes).BTW does anyone know when Deep Teknologis In Da Groove is out yet? Been waiting for time.
it been out for a while n i think its on juno

BLACK COFFEE - PEOPLE ARE TALKINGRead my status and snm...KrysTrey Sekay Flyberrian: Track 2 of Kumfy Kieran's New CD is the most emotional house I've ever heard!!! Makes me want to call every girl whose heart I've broken and cry with them down the phone!!!!
link?
Lol i thought that tune was a myth until i got that mix but yeah, google doesnt show up anything for it nor does globalnoises (which usually has almost everything for house on)..
LOL, Bert sent man on some wild goose chase lol, The track isnt called People are talking, Its "Respect me (Black Coffee remix) - Bucie" had this for a bit and didnt even realise until I scoured my hard drive for anything with black coffee in the file name, cant believe Ive slept on it for this long, and if Im not mistaken its near enough the same tune (well similar chords n lyrics)to Bucie's othe tune "Amadoda (Blackcoffee Remix)."Both f*ckin huuuge.

link?
Lol i thought that tune was a myth until i got that mix but yeah, google doesnt show up anything for it nor does globalnoises (which usually has almost everything for house on)..
LOL, Bert sent man on some wild goose chase lol, The track isnt called People are talking, Its "Respect me (Black Coffee remix) - Bucie" had this for a bit and didnt even realise until I scoured my hard drive for anything with black coffee in the file name, cant believe Ive slept on it for this long, and if Im not mistaken its near enough the same tune (well similar chords n lyrics)to Bucie's othe tune "Amadoda (Blackcoffee Remix)."Both f*ckin huuuge.
sick mannnnnnni been looking for this tune for timeheard it on scholar at work vol 5 - tune is too much its sped up on s.a.w tho - tbh its sounds better