Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

It's a bit early for NYE talk aint it? Don't usually hear about what's going on until late Novemeber early December.However...That EZ ting is looking good for now.+
last year was jokes that bassline/grime/garage rave at some football club
Indeed. Jokes from touching down at the hotel and seeing many brownins to that BAD McDonald's the morning after.
Didn't know you were at 6ix Colin. Saw Dinky but wasn't sure if it was him and that wasn't the kind of rave where I wanted to spend too long looking at man. Midlands niggas are f*ckin animals. Place came like Sona after 3am. Security just ducked out.

rep-ur-country-2_f.jpgrep-ur-country-2_b.jpgEvent Description:DJ Line Up (Still To Be Confirmed - MORE DJ's WILL BE ADDED)Culture Room * ROBBO RANX (BBC 1Xtra) - Exclusive Dancehall Set * D.TEE (BBC 1Xtra) - Exclusive Soca Set * SMOOTH FUEGO (Sony BMG) * RUFF N TUFF (Bubblegum) - Exclusive Afro-Beats Set * PIK N MIX FAMILY (Atlantic/Warner Records) - Mista B Birthday Set * FUNK BUTCHER (Deja Vu FM London) - Exclusive Funky House Set * DJ MOKY (Creepers/Warner Records) - Exclusive 4x4/Bassline SetUrban Room * SMOOTH FUEGO (Sony BMG) * MYSTIKLE BLUE (Aston FM, Street Cred Magazine & Sony-BMG) * DJ SLICK (G-Ents) * DJ D.E.N. (Public Relationz) * UNI THEME RAVE (Supa Dupa Fly/ SOS) * BOOM ENTERTAINMENT (Slogans) * PRINCE RC (Route 25) * DJ FURY (Hype Time Ents)HOSTED BY:MR SMOOTH E.M.T. || VESCO BLAKE || SHAMZ LE ROC || NICKY B || MAJOR || STRETCHINALD || MISTA B || O.PTWO LIVE P.A's FROM: * TAMZIN perf. What Can I Do (Produced By T2) & Buba's Song * DJ MOKY ft. KREPZ perf. Sweet CandyThis event is sponsored by V.C. Clothing with freebies to be given out on the night!The event is also supported by Manchester University ACS, University Of Hertfordshire ACS, Kingston ACS, Wolverhampton University ACS, Liverpool ACS, Warwick ACS and University Of Nottingham ACS, University Of Hull ACS, University Of Warwick ACS.Promoter: Smooth Fuego EntertainmentEvent Venue:Demand NightclubTower StreetCoventryWest MidlandsCV1 1JNDate-Time:October 10, 2008 10:00 pm to October 11, 2008 4:00 am.Event Price: * Ltd Early Bird Advanced Tickets £8+BF * Ltd Advance Tickets £10 + BF * Coach Tickets £15 + BF (Ticket Info Will Be Out Soon) * VIP Tickets £20 + BF (Queue Jump + VIP Access) * Coach + VIP Tickets £25 + BF--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Catch me at this rave people, Ghana flag being worn like a superhero cape. Of course I will be drunk and probably with a champs bottle in my hand. Come say whats up to me (females only).

Scala Sound System last nite was alot!You Dubstep kids have no moves trhough... f*ck*ng stiff up!
ye that magnetic man preformance live was sumin else completely. blew my f*ckin head off. dunno wot stiff bodies u was hanging bout with but it was just a straight skank out wen im ere.i was near where that mini mosh broke out. :lol: gotta catch magnetic man up at a festival doing this sh*t would be nuts. the system in scala was nice, i was jammin by the stack for time. my back got full massaged by the bass haha.one of the best nights ive been to all year simply for the live show. joker and n type smacked it aswell. 8/10

For the Hip-Hop/broken beat/Soul fans:

Friday 10th October 08Uprock & Bugz in the Attic join forces this week@ Notting Hill Arts club,21 Notting Hill Gate,London W11 3JQfor a serious session! Broken beats, Hip Hops, Soul, Boogie, Funk6pm-2am, free before 8pm, £6 before 11pm and £8 afterUprock have a special £4 concession list!email full names to : [email protected]
It's @ Arts as well, if other plans don't arise i might have to roll with the middle aged gang.

Joker played some telephone tune that just blew the place to bits, what was that called, right before the end of hes set.Geeneus said to me briefly that it was a Caspa & Roska track?
nah its jakes - modem, still. bristol has so much bangers coming out of it right now.it was all about magnetic man droppin soulz tho. baaard tune, got a nice vid of that one droppin. some of the stuff they played were either new tunes that were mixed up or on the spot productions. was quite different to a dj set. the mixin aswell is different.

Joker played some telephone tune that just blew the place to bits, what was that called, right before the end of hes set.Geeneus said to me briefly that it was a Caspa & Roska track?
nah its jakes - modem, still. bristol has so much bangers coming out of it right now.it was all about magnetic man droppin soulz tho. baaard tune, got a nice vid of that one droppin. some of the stuff they played were either new tunes that were mixed up or on the spot productions. was quite different to a dj set. the mixin aswell is different.
I swear he's talking about Caspa - Where's My Money?, it got dropped before the laptops came out.I didn't even think it was THAT good you know, I enjoyed it cos I ain't been to a dubstep rave for a while and cos I was disgustingly drunk, but it weren't as good as other raves. BUT, it was definitely better than the last Magnetic Man I went to.

I swear he's talking about Caspa - Where's My Money?, it got dropped before the laptops came out.I didn't even think it was THAT good you know, I enjoyed it cos I ain't been to a dubstep rave for a while and cos I was disgustingly drunk, but it weren't as good as other raves. BUT, it was definitely better than the last Magnetic Man I went to.
oh ye seen, where's my money has the telephone bit in it aswell....that always gets a good reaction lol. been rinsed tho now and its overhyped a bit.i prefered modem tbh, thats why i thought of it first lol. proper dirty stomper that one.