Official Raving Thread.

Thizz

Titan, seriously what the f*ck is there to do without going into Coventry!? Went to "Top Banana" last night. It was the most surreal thing I've ever seen. Warwick uni are so f*ck*ng ugly. Bare gimps.
Are you there on Friday? If so go to Rep Your Country in Club Demand in Cov city centre. As for anything else, Cov ain't saying much at all.Just remembered this rave...http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507...eid=57849795500^^^Push My Buttons - 16th October at Club Demand.Should be alright.Warwick is dead. The best thing about it is the university.

Titan, seriously what the f*ck is there to do without going into Coventry!? Went to "Top Banana" last night. It was the most surreal thing I've ever seen. Warwick uni are so f*ck*ng ugly. Bare gimps.
Are you there on Friday? If so go to Rep Your Country in Club Demand in Cov city centre. As for anything else, Cov ain't saying much at all.Just remembered this rave...http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507...eid=57849795500^^^Push My Buttons - 16th October at Club Demand.Should be alright.Warwick is dead. The best thing about it is the university.
Nah man I only stay Sunday to Friday mornings and then again next week. Might reach that thing next thursday. Gonna be long to get there but looks like it'll be the only decent thing.

Yes, any info for NYE? I want it to be good this year!
c/slast year was alright, hopefully it should be better. Didn't have u down as the raving type Joanna
I'm not really but my group of friends (including myself) seem to have the problem of not organising well enough to have a good NYE. Also, we all have drastically different tastes so my friends might choose somewhere and I'm not really feeling it.

It's a bit early for NYE talk aint it? Don't usually hear about what's going on until late Novemeber early December.However...That EZ ting is looking good for now.+

last year was jokes that bassline/grime/garage rave at some football club
Indeed. Jokes from touching down at the hotel and seeing many brownins to that BAD McDonald's the morning after.