Smoking Thread

j-step

I'm only talking a little bit to relax, not blazing a full normal zoot. I got 3hrs 20mins to get straight, f*ck it*draws for the rizla*
lol dem baby zoots, ye i used to do them before haircuts, long train journeys sumtimes etc...jus enuff to give u a lil buzz i guess. haircuts felt well nice wen i was charged aswell lol.and at O,man....have u tried white rhino??first time i tried it the other day, and i knew it was a cross breed but couldnt place my finger on what it was. i definately noticed a strong hazey background to it so i thot there was sum haze to it....everyone agreed too.either way it was f*ckin sick.

I picked up some choong bud last night, not off my normal pick-upI wasn't even intending to blaze it, I wanted to save quite abit for a mid-week raveBut I thought allow, storms brewing, kick back and enjoy itHad a zoot and near to the end of it I was feeling it kicking in alreadyMy whole body felt like it was on fire and man's heart was wobbling like some sort of dubstep raveI actually sat down on my bed and spaced out for a good hour, thinking rar wtf has he given meNeadless to say after the hour I ate 2 bags of them big Walkers Sensation crisps andWatched 'How High' of all films - Put me in the mood to have another zoot but I allowed it

Inspired by this picture:dsc00321hv4mt1.jpgSpliff/Blunt looks to tight tbh (n/h)But yh, whats the food saying in your bits though?Some of my boys have got some peng sativa tbh gonna pick up a half when I finish workBang bang halfs for 60 gang
See through rizzla ain doing it for me, its like drinking ginger beer leaves some taste in the back of your throat.