Official LIVE thread

Numero001

Wireless fest is a long ting. The line-up is shocking!Lol @ paying 40 boof to see Jeezy do a 15min set in front of an audience waiting for the likes of that devil Flo Rida, Tinchy, NDubz and Kanye. Thats drinks and hot dog time to them people. I know I could just say f*ck them I'm gonna have a good time, but if the vibe isnt there the experience isnt as great.Weezy on Monday for me sil vous plais!

Was about to come and say about that. What the f*ck is going on this year? MJ cancels my date then cancels the whole tour (involutary but still), now Lil Wayne. Them paedo rumors about R Kelly best not be trueBut hey, on a brighter note, Drake wasnt gonna touch these sides due to his injury so maybe Drake will be coming on the new date?

It's a guess but considering that...A. He's Jeezy, and 75% of the people there won't give a f*ckB. There's not many songs he CAN do that will last a set longer than 15 mins...C. Too many other acts that will be there, whom will have priority over him i.e. 'Ye, N-Dubz, Flo-Rida, Cudi, Tinchy, etcAll IMO BTW

Where did people get that bit of info about Jeezy doing a 15 minute set? lmfao Jeezy is on stage for 40 minutes.
Where did you hear this? Even so, it'll still be sh*t, the vibe will be dead-out. Allow a sh*t vibe, when I'm hearing Thug Motivation 101 anthems...
The o2 wireless festival website.I'm going, i don't think it will be sh*t tbh. Well i'll be the judge of that on Sunday. Those outdoor festivals always seem to have a real good atmosphere compared to these indoor concerts.

Guest WAVESURFER

SO pissed right now.Is there anything happening in London on Monday or Tuesday night?I'm gonna be there, might as well try & make the most of it.My mate is about 3 times more pissed than I am though. He had tickets (and flights booked) for 2 of the MJ shows, as well as Lil Wayne. He's now got 3 trips to London with no real reason for any of them.

Guest Lisa Turtle

c/s flo rida being some kind of devilCannot stand the guypissed about weezywhat kind of illness you imp/wale i paid something like £52 for the wirelessi dont even know if i wanna go

lol my wireless ticket was like £40 or £45, which reminds me i need to pay for that.Also, goodness knows what Wheezy is suffering from.All i know is that Young Money have been in Amsterdam, getting high and have visited the Red Light District. Pictures and all sorts (not from the red light district lol) Source = Twitter.By the looks of their tweets... this "illness" must have been sudden as i do remember seeing a tweet a couple of hours ago saying that they were on the tour bus to Paris for show time. Hmmmm...

Little Brother (@ the Jazz Cafe) show was great last night.They played alot of their good songs (Good Clothes, Life of the Party, The Way you do it, Slow it down, etc..) they even performed that hilarious "cheating" skit off the Minstrel Show.They even passed drinks to the audience, cracked alot jokes, and Phonte did an English accent which had the whole crowd laughing.The night finished with a little medley in memory of Michael Jackson.First time seeing them perform, but will definitely go again.Next up...a tribute to Nina Simone...then...PHARAOCHE MONCH on the 7th of August.Woooooooo!!!!!!!!!