Official LIVE thread

Numero001

I got this in an e-mail - 100 extra tickets are available for the Mr Hudson + Kid British gig tonight! Plus, Mr Hudson has confirmed he will have two special guests - Kanye West and Kid Cudi! The extra tickets will be released to the first 100 fans in the "No Tickets" queue at The Roundhouse at 8pm tonight.(This is for today.)

I got this in an e-mail - 100 extra tickets are available for the Mr Hudson + Kid British gig tonight! Plus, Mr Hudson has confirmed he will have two special guests - Kanye West and Kid Cudi! The extra tickets will be released to the first 100 fans in the "No Tickets" queue at The Roundhouse at 8pm tonight.(This is for today.)
Was just gonna post this, I got my tickets anyway, will be sick.

I applied for tickets but wasn't so lucky. Saw kanye and kudi at the wireless so it's all good.I would go again but it's too far from where i am.Have fun!

I applied for tickets but wasn't so lucky. Saw kanye and kudi at the wireless so it's all good.I would go again but it's too far from where i am.Have fun!
Yeh I caught Kanye at Wireless but missed Cudi.Just seen ppl starting to que already, jamming on the floor while its pissing down.

I can't be f*cked to go now, I would queue if I knew I'd get tickets but you know there's about 100 people there now.Not won any tickets for the any itunes festivals this year, tried for quite a few. Will go mad if I don't get them for Kasabian.

Guest Tibbius
does anyone know who's supporting Luda tonight?
you reaching?wish I never bought tickets now..still mash up from long weekend, haven't got the energy
yeah im reachin, just got free tix... if u see me, shout me, drink on me!Random DJ - 7-8:30Kid Cudi is on @ 8:30Ludacris on @ 9:30Finishes @ 10:45

D.Walker was aite everyone else was piebare chit chat going on and less music, was getting proper dead until Luda came on, nuff people were pure vibsing an skanking hardand JC >>>> DJ smashed it, how can man be spinning round and still mixinfew d*ckheads in there too, obviously had a splash of vodka in there J20

What's/who's JC?What was the Luda performance saying? And how long was it?
Luda's DJyeh it was live (not going into too much detail yet I'm nuff tired, hopefully TB will come through with a better review)performed all the classicswas about an hour and 25/30 minutes...he came on little later later then scheduled but stayed on later too

Guest Tibbius

the crowd PARRED play ents, didnt wanna be hearing the funky at all!started chanting - LU-DA-CRIS, LU-DA-CRIS - felt pissed for the DJluda f*ckin smacked it - only 2 downers for me1. Kid Cudi no show2. About 5 seconds of 'Saturday' got playedLuda's DJ is f*ckin sick, from when he started flickin the fader with his nose, it was a wrapbare heads were in there clockin me... i was LICKED outta my skull, went home and slept on the floorRAGS

Guest Lemons

Went and saw Ou Est Le Swimming Pool @ KOKO on Friday.It was f*ck*ng awesome. Longest set I've ever seen them play.These Knights & Jacksons Last Stand >>>>>