Scorcher - STB2

YFSD

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its better then most tings out there even if it aint grime
but the thing is we're expecting grime regardless of whether it is good music or not, I'd rather have o.k. grime than sh*t hip hop if it's from Scorcher. Fair enough I'm a fan of "good music" whatever, end of the day if Jay-Z releases an album full of R&B hip hop poppy tunes I'd be pissed off regardless of the muscianship. If you get me?I get ninjaFlick out the ting push it in yaUnder your skin like a splinterYou'll be off quick like a sprinterI start tackling man like it's the nineties and my name was Aron WinterSuperbike rider vehicle tinterI burn your house to a cinderI used to sell drugs and collect my P like a printerNow I spit bars don't whisperDon't spray fast like TwistaCome to your set start firing duppy man bars that'll lick off your face won't miss yaListen up misterI don't wanna start slappin' up man like say they my sisterCome off the badman ting it don't fit yaSend man in to get ya

on a second listen

this is alrightits not THAT badeveryones just still on a hype from ghettos mixtape
which is true cah had we heard scorchers first, it wouldnt have supposedly failed on epic proportions like thisand to be honest, ghetts is cd is skenged from top to toeliked a few tunes on scorchers thonike box moneyhardknocksskippingrinse sessionsace n vizsure theres one or 2 morethunder aswelland no grind no shinerest are average at bestand some are sh*tbut its not bad

Im feeling it, you man are on a hype Feeling it more than Ghetto's or the OG mixtape About no grime, Some band wagon ting going on in here
Couldn't of put it better myself.I can understand if your a grime neek you're gonna be dissapointed with this cos there aint enough of it.However the level of some of the tracks on there are way high. Concrere Jungle is f*cked amongst others.Justa shame he aint addressing the Grime ting with the same intensity as Ghetto.

Am i the only one that clocked he kinda bit cookie on Concrete Jungle? Cookie vocalled that on Motivation Music and i swear he started off with similar bars, Scorcher was sounding pretty Cookie-like in the tune to me anyway. truesay Scorcher doesn't really sound like himself at the moment, some cameleon flows

Am i the only one that clocked he kinda bit cookie on Concrete Jungle? Cookie vocalled that on Motivation Music and i swear he started off with similar bars, Scorcher was sounding pretty Cookie-like in the tune to me anyway. truesay Scorcher doesn't really sound like himself at the moment, some cameleon flows
I clocked His flow did sound alot like Cookie's on it

He's going through his Wiley phaze where he doesn't know what flow to use.Cookie >> Scorcher atm.