Scorcher - STB2

YFSD

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kmt, these grime guys and der love of hip hop man, ahr llow it. right now only 5% of the scene appeals to me...griminal, little nasty, chipmunk at times, and ghetto at times....other than that the music isnt stimulating enough, i came to realise in the end i was jus believing my own hype.i beg sumone get scorcher to read this, this reaction deserves a creative respone, man needs to go back to the drawing board with his sh*t, and in fairness he aint the only one....like i said....

hope grime doesnt die....we need sumin for them punks to do so they dnt decide to latch onto dubstep.maybe they can try goin electro like wiley, or funky, or even bassline who knows. LOL

Smurf was waiting for your opinion I know your a top fan.It won't get views in HH room.Only good part on the mixtape is the radio sets.All about when he was like
Cold Blooded Scorcher > Movement ScorcherThey were still shouting him out on that set "that guy" upped, imagine if he was on that using his old style, would've been immense.

would of been on the set... but you know when you come out of jial you can t go certain places at certain times

Smurf was waiting for your opinion I know your a top fan.It won't get views in HH room.Only good part on the mixtape is the radio sets.All about when he was like
Cold Blooded Scorcher > Movement ScorcherThey were still shouting him out on that set "that guy" upped, imagine if he was on that using his old style, would've been immense.
Don't agree tbh, lyrically yeah, I loved Scorcher talking shanking but as a package I think he was better beginning of movement.When he made all them grim beats like Tiger Boy and started talking about crime in general became a better all round package.

05 scorcher>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nowwhen i heard hardknocks i thought yeah f*ck we might get some vol.1 scorchboy, im just gonna listen through again tomorrow and see what its sayingcah ghetto has had my rinsing his sh*t all day

i take back what i just said scorcher tried to make them "im going commercial to get signed an do tracks that i don't really want to do mix tapes"he needs to allow this ting he just made it buy doing leader of the new skool like this an just got away with it how u gonna get signed when knowone like ur sh*t darg!waits for new wretch mixtape hes my only hope now

Hmmm, first started listening was like 'alright ok maybe he's coming back to STB1 days a bit' then it slipped man. 1st couple tracks are decent then it turns into boring rap or whatever, i can't stand this voice/flow he's using now, wtf, bare high pitched slight yank hint.Tis a shame really, even if it was all the same but he just sprayed like how he did with his normal voice 2 years ago it woulda been cas'.

some bandwagon ting thoits better then most tings out there even if it aint grimeplus from time you listened to scorcher from day you know he used to always spit on hip hop beats and ting.he made quick p off this still...