Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

Got this from the Uniqlo FB

"From 7th April we'll be giving away FREE Naruto Unleashed (Episode 1-5) sampler DVDs in store! This has never been made available in the UK before and to make it even better the cover has been designed especially for UNIQLO UK"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest haze-e

Anyone reading Hijime No Ippo?

Wanna know if its worth me starting. I see 900+ Chapters, I auto think it HAS to be a good manga. Only Tite can troll for that long!!

• 4 months later...
Guest haze-e

I forgot about Black Lagoon. Dont even remember finishing saeson 1.

Big anime.

But who wouldnt like an Anime with and Female lead and a Black secondary. Breaking all the anime rules Loool.

Guest haze-e

*looks at avi*

Lol. Unlk Medic.

But nah in all seriousness Naruto is terrible. Havent watched Anime in ages. Just ones I watched in the past. Champloo, Death Note (Black Lagoon now) etc.

Big anime.

But who wouldnt like an Anime with and Female lead and a Black secondary. Breaking all the anime rules Loool.

Black Lagoon was sick, Revy did not allow bullshit

I haven't watched an anime in time,

Where is Naruto now...cos I used to read it aswell lol

Quicks told me about one anime which was pretty sick, I just cant for the lif eof me remember its name...something to do with stars, and these people with sick powers...and them being hunted or some sh*t...

Big anime.

Black Lagoon was sick, Revy did not allow bullshit

I haven't watched an anime in time,

Where is Naruto now...cos I used to read it aswell lol

Quicks told me about one anime which was pretty sick, I just cant for the lif eof me remember its name...something to do with stars, and these people with sick powers...and them being hunted or some sh*t...

darker than black?

:lol:

fark I dunno

/

medic you know shamo is back ,

caught me off guard

Lol you totally off anime\managa these days medic ?

No not really, I've been reading some older manga whenever I have some free time. Still waiting on One Piece to get far ahead, so I have a ton of chapters to look forward to when I recommence.

@Quicks, I didn't know it was back. Definitely checking that sh*t out, they ended it so abruptly during the tournament last time I read it. I still need to catch up on Claymore.

Thinking of merging this and the bleach topic.