The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

Nah there is deffo suttin new and sick coming soonBoomblast is the greatest uk producer in history of ukhhguy is on another stratosphereobviously a album for giggs or a sn1 project in the pipeline so the bangers are being saved
The 2nd beat on the intro of cut above the rest >>>to f*cked/allow wma, need to convert

SN1 looking strong now.giggs, kyze (big ryde said soon land road) and t.boost the 3 main consistent rappers with content. gunna d always there to drop some bars on someones tune about cocaine but his flow is mad.then there is joe grind... hes been in the rap game the longest out of all them man, yet he still sounds like a novice most of the time and hes mad inconsistent. its f*cked because his bars are good but he cant even pronounce his own lyrics properly or he goes off beat differently. but when hes on form its constant wheel ups and hes fire on hooks. lets hope the album impresses. his last tape was a banger tbf.

NO ONE SOUNDS LIKE GIGGSJOE GRIND DOES NOTFIX DOES NOTBUCK DOES NOTGUNNA D DOES NOTKIZER DOES NOTTINY BOOST DOES NOT..SO DONT CHAT RUBBISH... THESE LOT HAVE UP THE LEVELS..LOOK AT THIS MIXTAPE ITS ARRRRDDDDDDLOOK AT THE LAST ONE THEY BROUGHT POUT... WOOLY @ HEART.... ARRRRRRRDDDDDFEL 345... ARDTHESE MAN ARE CONSISTENT.. YOU CAN LISTEN TO ALOT OF THEM NOT JUST GIGGS.. I THINK THATS A GOOD THING.

Lol you lot are sick.Cream Cartel have a wider variety of styles, as do Mashtown, PDC and Goodfellaz (to an extent).You know what to expect from an SN1 tape they dont come with anything different apart from Giggs.Fix & Buck aint in SN1, Kyze is average, Gunna D is decent but I swear he doesnt put no work in I'v heard the same brs over and over and whoever rates Joe Grind speak now cause its not worth me replying to anymore of your posts.

In what way is the movement strong?
You joking?- Giggs has just been signed- They've opened a SN1 Shop (Not many other crews are really on this level be honest)- The productions are getting alot better and there mix downs are criss nowCould list a couple more points but I dont really need to tbh your dumb if you think they aint doin this ting