The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

LOL@ Official Giggz threadcome like them hype south guys in jail riding on this guys nuts
It's done to stop a new Gigz topic popping up weekly. FAQ's inside lol3 topics combined and its 38 pages? I think thats deserved of one dont you? Its more of a hall of fame topic

PROCEEDIN TO HAVE FUNIN THE SHOOBS AND JEEZ ITS A PACKED ONECHICKS SEE ME AND ACT DUMBSTEPPIN IN MY TED B'S.. YEH THE BLACK ONES (MMMMM!!)OH SHES ON A MAD ONELOOKIN AT ME LIKE SHES NEEDIN A SMACKED BUM..AND IM FEELIN TO GRAB SUMSHES TEASIN ME SO I SQUEEZE ON HER FAT BUMI TELL A COUPLE O.G's COME AND HAVE FUNPHONED UP FELON BUT HES ON A CRACK RUNPHONED UP NUTS AND HES ON A MAD ONETRACKS f*ckED.
*shanks family in their sleep*
Up this darg
HERE PROBABLY THE BEST TRACK IVE HEARD REAL TALK ITS TOO MUCH.11_bum_titty_bum-vip.mp3 - 4.17MB

in one year from now hell be in jail or realised music aint doing much for people like him and go fill out that iceland applicattion formIf he is dead then people will hail him as our version of 2pac
Well man got a degree so dont think iceland is him

jus listened to the SN1 tapenot bad, Giggs definitely shows more diversity on this onething is, guy can make tracks for the girls, track 6 on Ard Bodied is sicki may jus be a victim to the hype, but this is the first UK road rap i've actually ever liked (i think) always hated Big H and dem guys, even tho i'm a big Grime fan