The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

Actually his buzz good for another year at least, I just heard something pretty serious.& no I'm not telling yet.
What's the point then? KMT
because he wants the respect of being in the know without actually divulging what he knowssad isn't
True, he should have just wrote "I know something, and I'm not telling, na na na, na naaa"

Doesn't matter who TF knows he is working with, unless he comes out with a hot single and moves up into being commercially viable, he won't maintain his road hype past carnival. He will become old and dated. And then the stories questioning how real he is will start circulating. That's how the UK works. Full of bitterness.

Usually I'd agree BUT he might be working/signing with a very big artist, which will definitely keep that road buzz MOVING.Think I wrote him off by October & this turned me near 360, now if what I'm told is true cos I'm still checking, then I dunno it could be very serious.P.S I dont tell man so when it happens the excitement is still there for THEM, its nothin to do with my ego or impressing a bunch of internet dudes I'll never meet... SMH.

Lol, like I said he done tracks with S.A.S already.I'm talking multi-platinum, but your see init, dont rush it.
Well being he worked with Sway, someone who was tryna get road buzz, I'll take that same trail of thought.Now multi-platinum, there arent many of those. Someone who is in desperate need for urban crowd, has tried and failed miserably at tryna get underground back on board is who my money is on. Theres only one person and I really hope Gigz is not with this guy 'cause the star may get road buzz but Gigz will lose all of his.The person I am thinking of and hoping it isnt is, yes you've guessed itBo_selecta_002_008_001_001.jpg:D

Lol, like I said he done tracks with S.A.S already.I'm talking multi-platinum, but your see init, dont rush it.
Well being he worked with Sway, someone who was tryna get road buzz, I'll take that same trail of thought.Now multi-platinum, there arent many of those. Someone who is in desperate need for urban crowd, has tried and failed miserably at tryna get underground back on board is who my money is on. Theres only one person and I really hope Gigz is not with this guy 'cause the star may get road buzz but Gigz will lose all of his.The person I am thinking of and hoping it isnt is, yes you've guessed itBo_selecta_002_008_001_001.jpg:D
haha was watchin this the other daythey f*ckED this guys LIFE up hahawhy they make him piss him self...what was with the bird.. hhaha..u know craig hated them

lol cant be taken seriously ever again

i got this mixtape if anyone wants"spare no one presents giggs welcome to boomsville"and also the people that dont feel him listen to his mixtape a couple more times i guarantee it will grow on youi was only feeling like 3 tunes then i listened over and over again and i can listen through the whole mixtape without skipping no tracks