The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

best hip hop act and you got skepta and co on the list?uk is a joke i swear.SMH
Its easy to group Grime as HH and makes sense IMO. You would complain if it was Dance award and theyre never gonna make two separate awards for each so stop being pedanticAnyway, I hope Dizzee doesnt win again. On a real I only want Giggs to win, f*ck the rest.I think Wiley will get it but I hope and pray to Jah he doesnt. His head will explode

Guest WAVESURFER
its a hard disk, sittin dwn inside my parked whip bangin hard sh*t
Hollow meets Blade and that 'Arrrrrrd shiiiiiitttttcame up from the dirt like a parsnipYG rolled up looking sharpish08 plate R6I'm like "Arr, sh*t!"*SMASHES ROOM UP*

FAO Giggs fans and people that don't like Giggs but still come into this thread to tell everyone he's sh*t even though they secretly have his album on repeat in their ipod

VOTE FOR GIGGS TO WIN 'BEST UK ACT' @ B.E.T HIP HOP AWARDS 2008!!REMEMBER! TO VOTE FOR GIGGS, YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR DETAILS ON http://www.betonblast.co.uk/hha2008/index1.html. YOU HAVE TO BE 16 YEARS AND OVER TO VOTE!For those of you who are computer wizards, just click on the link and I’m sure you’ll figure it out – for those of you who aren’t so great with computers, please follow the step-by-step instructions I’ve listed below:1. Go to http://www.betonblast.co.uk/hha2008/index1.html and click on ‘CHECK OUT NOMINEES’. Once you’ve done that you’ll see photos of all the Nominees come up on the page (Chipmunk, Dizzee Rascal, Ghetto, Wiley, Skepta & Giggs).2. Click on the photo of ‘GIGGS’. The ‘UMMMMM’ video will come up on your screen. On the top left hand corner of the Video, you’ll see the same photo of Giggs you clicked on previously. Underneath this photo you’ll see the ‘VOTE’ option.3. Click on this option.4. A ‘LOGIN FORM’ will come up on your screen, please click on the bottom part of this form where it says ‘REGISTRATION’. A ‘REGISTRATION FORM’ will come up on your screen. Please complete this form (keep in mind you can use your nickname/tag in the ‘NAME’ section but please make sure you use an email address you have access to – you will be asked to confirm your registration and that’s done by clicking on the link BET will send to your email address).An example of how to fill in the registration form is below:Name – Giggs Email – [email protected] of Birth – 24/09/87 Postal Code – SE15 1SNPassword – ********* Again Password – *********Type Text Below (in this section you’ll see the letters below the option, type in letters accurately into the box next to this caption)Please make sure you select the box were it says ‘I VERIFY I AM 16 AND ABOVE’.Once you’ve done all that, please click on ‘OK’ which will be at the bottom right hand corner of the form. Once you’ve done this please go to your email account. REMEMBER, THE ABOVE IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF HOW THE FORM SHOULD BE FILLED OUT.5. Once you’re in your inbox, you should see an email in there from BET (the subject will be ‘CONFIRM REGISTRATION’) open this message.6. Click on the long link, under this link it should say ‘this will confirm your email’.7. Once you’ve done that, please repeat steps 1, 2 & 3.8. As soon as you’ve done that the ‘LOGIN FORM’ will come back up on your screen, at this point – you’ll have to enter your email address and the password you made up on your registration form. Once you’ve entered these details, please click on the ‘OK’ button.9. click back on ‘VOTE’ again and a message saying ‘ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR GIGGS? YES/NO’ will come upon your screen.10. Click on Yes and your vote will be logged!http://www.betonblast.co.uk/hha2008/index1.html

Giggs deserves the award i reckon.... but he's lifeless in interviews an that.... so i feel to vote for ghetto because if he won he would rep fully.but i think chipmunk will win because his tune is the main tune on dat page, or dizzee cuz he's the most known breh on da list.

You know what, whoever said you have to listen to him in the whip to feel him, there is some truth to that statement. I think he's sh*t, but some tracks are hype. Man was listening to some Gigs on the M1 making my way up to Coventry in my bredrin's whip and it sounded alot better.But he's still boog.

Guest Robin Van Persie
What's the name of or has anybody got, the FULL tunewhere giggs saysno way that was the plani told you give her 1 dot, that sh*t you gave that jezebel was way over a gramyou're lucky i don't weigh over ya manyou wanna take it further i'll just roll up with the sprayer in the van
7 O CLOCKJUMPED OUT MY BED HAVE A WASHROLL UP OUTSIDE A REGULAR SPOTBAG ABOUT 70 DOT'S. :ghost:
somebody up this