PES 2008 50k Comp Review

LS

Who clocked grown ass men playing via pinata right next to little kids on the floor. mellow.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just called urizen out on pesfangonna sort something out with watchdog asapanyone know how i would go about this?
seriously u must do this, u can get compensation. write to watchdog, they should have an address somewhere its the internet u can find anything
http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and_radio...act_index.shtmlGo for it, hopefully something works out.Glad I didn't go, heard it was pretty crap. They need to do bigger and better video game conventions. Would've been pissed that they never let you into the PES comp.

Macz didn't even see that brea he was in a dif group. Swear he had one of the easy groups as well.Just got told apprently 3 finalist were in my group. + Another Exo guy (like Super Gees cuz) and man was battering him, he just got a jammy goal against me in injury time.

Res 5 weren't there, i looked everywhere. Even asked one of the bitches and they just gave me a plain face. Clueless just there for eye candy. Gemma is any girl as well. AVERAGE.
I didnt even see her or Iain.SF4 does look good, a lot faster than I thoughtHaze looks like Crysis for the PS3What time did you get on GT5, I got 1.10

Res 5 weren't there, i looked everywhere. Even asked one of the bitches and they just gave me a plain face. Clueless just there for eye candy. Gemma is any girl as well. AVERAGE.
I didnt even see her or Iain.SF4 does look good, a lot faster than I thoughtHaze looks like Crysis for the PS3What time did you get on GT5, I got 1.10
Slippin' with that time Mr gayle. True say i only got a couple of secs quicker than you but i f*cked up one time :D i told my guy to put 59 secs 'cause i was one of the first but weren't having none of it. Then i found out that people were doing two laps, he told me me to do one.. angry.gif

just called urizen out on pesfangonna sort something out with watchdog asapanyone know how i would go about this?
seriously u must do this, u can get compensation. write to watchdog, they should have an address somewhere its the internet u can find anything
http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and_radio...act_index.shtmlGo for it, hopefully something works out.Glad I didn't go, heard it was pretty crap. They need to do bigger and better video game conventions. Would've been pissed that they never let you into the PES comp.
safe for that the websites pantsi ended up writing 979 words an they try say only 200 characters

Next event im going on my own with my ipod. Trust, i rate them guys that were playing me with ipods in their ears, makes you fully focused, true say they lost though :DHow can my cuz drop "Why ain't you scoring" when im playing Wallace. mellow.gif

swear down this is sickYOUR IN THE FINAL N YOU TELL UR OPPONENT 'WIN OR LOSE COME WE SPIT DA MONEY?'who wud hit that, i swear i wud. no long ting
I would say that and wait for him to say yesIf I win he aint getting sh*t.If I lose and he doesnt give me the money a few people will be visiting his yard (no beef, negotiation)

Been having a browse through the forum can someone explain the psychosykes16 story. I can't be arsed to find the start of it all and people are really laying into him.
Basically this Kev guy is going to go through 'cause he's god goal difference.Then Nick plays Sykes and ends up winning 18-1 or something stupid like that. Allowing him to go through. Everyone thought this was unfair so they played a playoff game to see who gets through to 1/4 and Kev lost. (Shouldn't even of had to play this playoff in thie first place)Bare guys were looking to take out this sykes guy but that kev guy was proper calm. He then come in and says he never allowed the guy to beat him 18-1 he just gave up after his keeper got sent off in 15 mins and he was 4-0 down at 35 mins or something so he never cared and the other guy kept scoring goals.God knows how sykes got through to the last 32, probally cheated.I think thats how it goes, i was playing a game whilst this was happening.

Been having a browse through the forum can someone explain the psychosykes16 story. I can't be arsed to find the start of it all and people are really laying into him.
Basically this Kev guy is going to go through 'cause he's god goal difference.Then Nick plays Sykes and ends up winning 18-1 or something stupid like that. Allowing him to go through. Everyone thought this was unfair so they played a playoff game to see who gets through to 1/4 and Kev lost. (Shouldn't even of had to play this playoff in thie first place)Bare guys were looking to take out this sykes guy but that kev guy was proper calm. He then come in and says he never allowed the guy to beat him 18-1 he just gave up after his keeper got sent off in 15 mins and he was 4-0 down at 35 mins or something so he never cared and the other guy kept scoring goals.God knows how sykes got through to the last 32, probally cheated.I think thats how it goes, i was playing a game whilst this was happening.
pes tournies get so dumb sometimes its like know1 controls it

he was out b4 his final group game so he let the guy he was playing dappy him 18-0this pissed off that Kev guy cos that meant he went out by 1 goal on goal differencethat houdini guy started hotting him up at the even and was like "if that was me you screwed I would break your face" etcthe event people suggested Kev and that guy who won 18-0 have a playoff to see who goes thru and Kev lost 3-0all in all he Kev got screwed p.s. psychosykes16 is the guy who screwed rob mclean