Who here has actually been arrested before?

DJ Stashman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Member
nah ain't been arrested funnily enough, considerin the amount of madnss iv been in.brb gonna go stab a pc.
why have u started a new account?
wormla7.gif
pardon my retardation....anyway....answer my question pls

Guest Vaseline
nah ain't been arrested funnily enough, considerin the amount of madnss iv been in.brb gonna go stab a pc.
why have started a new account?
wormla7.gif
flippin sick in the head*spuds hardand breaks scorpz knuckles, wrist, arm and shoulder*

Guest Mr. Estacado
why have started a new account?
wormla7.gif
flippin sick in the head*spuds hardand breaks scorpz knuckles, wrist, arm and shoulder*
dunno who this scorpz fellow is, allow confusing me with him.crls ting out here.

Guest Mr. Estacado

dunno what your talking about to be honest i used to post under an account called gene kelly but my wifey signed up and i don't want her to see me talking about whores that i have had sex with so i had to make a new account because gene kelly is my tag name and is very bait. bye.

everyone involved in the police / prison service is a f*ck*ng scum bag including the prison doctor and the bitches who give you 'meals' and water. the only ppl i rated was some of the police officers is they KNOW how to play the sickest mind games theyll hav niggas thinkin two plus two is five and sh*t its reeeal. also females who become police officers are possibly the worst human beings in the whole planet
Very true. f*ck them forever...and ever.
I got arrested in Ghana thoughId rather not talk about it.........
Good lord, of all places.
They Kill itOne time I got knicked they kept man for the full 24hours let man go then nicked man again like 2 hours later.One next time I handed myself in for some mad ting, they kept me in Wembley police station for 4 daysFOUR DAYS!!!!!I was dyin for them to get me in a sweatbox.
Deep.

They Kill itOne time I got knicked they kept man for the full 24hours let man go then nicked man again like 2 hours later.One next time I handed myself in for some mad ting, they kept me in Wembley police station for 4 daysFOUR DAYS!!!!!I was dyin for them to get me in a sweatbox.
Deep.
That aint deepOnce I got f*cked up by 8 officers outside my mums yard when I was on licenseI told them my mudda dont pay tax for your wife an kids to have roofs over their heads and food in their bellys while your out on road harrassing me go catch some rapists or suttin, they switched f*cked man up differently an nicked me.I could go deeperf*ck police.

Twice..Once when me plus two others wrapped an off-lisenceDidn't get caught the night it happend, got nicked the following mornWe was riding past the shop on the BMX'sAnd the owner musta clock'd us and called the policeWithin half an hour of questions on roadside we got let goNo charge, no nothingSecond time was more serious rushed a c*ck dealer with The same two boys I got done in for the above eventWas acting like we was picking up, took his food [skank and coke]His watch,chains,mobile phones and bikes he had outside his yardGot done an hour later,lucky I had none of the stuff on meOnly had his bike that I claimed was mineBut still spent a good day in the can sleepingGot realeased the day after with no charge minus the bike