Who here has actually been arrested before?

DJ Stashman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. BLK

i got arrested in '04 and '05 in america, while also overstaying on my travel visa (supposed to be 3 months but i was out there for 2 years), when went back to america in '06 they didnt bat an eyelid about my record or my visa

i got arrested in '04 and '05 in america, while also overstaying on my travel visa (supposed to be 3 months but i was out there for 2 years), when went back to america in '06 they didnt bat an eyelid about my record or my visa
Rah. Whenever I've been there, they act like it's fort knoxx and ask bare questions. A lot of those custom guys are over rude. Only reason I didn't hot some of them up is because of how parro they are and the fact the police ther carry guns.

actually i nearly got arrested several times by a sheriff in orlandothe hotel manager was gettin on our nerves and snitched to the police on us. one minute he was giving us free stickers, then he was going f*ckin nuts, threatening to arrest me for underaged drinkingtold the sheriff to prove i was underage, asked him how he was gonna ask my mum considering she was back in england, f*ck*ng c*nt. then the next morning the hotel manager didnt give me back my deposit and called the police on me again, i've never cussed someone out so much in my life beforef*ck*ng c*nt

actually i nearly got arrested several times by a sheriff in orlandothe hotel manager was gettin on our nerves and snitched to the police on us. one minute he was giving us free stickers, then he was going f*ckin nuts, threatening to arrest me for underaged drinkingtold the sheriff to prove i was underage, asked him how he was gonna ask my mum considering she was back in england, f*ck*ng c*nt. then the next morning the hotel manager didnt give me back my deposit and called the police on me again, i've never cussed someone out so much in my life beforef*ck*ng c*nt
Boy, some chicks. tongue.gif

It was so long ago that I no longer remember the0800BLABLABLA CRIMESTOPPERSnumber I read over and over for like 10 hours.Nicely stamped to the ceiling of the cell and THEE only reading material available.
oh my days these words are like engraved in my soulSICK AND TIRED OF FEELING SICK AND TIRED? SPEAK TO A DRUGS WORKERYOU MAY HAVE LEFT MORE THAN YOUR LIBERTY BEHIND. PRINTS BLOOD AND DNA CAN ALL BE TRACED TO YOU. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADMIT TO ANY OTHER CRIMES THEY MAY BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION

everyone involved in the police / prison service is a f*ck*ng scum bag including the prison doctor and the bitches who give you 'meals' and water. the only ppl i rated was some of the police officers is they KNOW how to play the sickest mind games theyll hav niggas thinkin two plus two is five and sh*t its reeeal. also females who become police officers are possibly the worst human beings in the whole planet

got feds kicking in my door 4 in the morning cos i beat up my ex girlfriendshe threw and brick threw my window and i saw the brick on my sons babyseat so i saw that as a big mark of disrespect so i saw her in my area AGAIN after what just happened so i confronted her and basically sent her jaw pon tour and i feel NO REMORSEi would of let it slide i didnt go looking for her i actually saw her when i was on the way home so im thinking why is she here.i got arrested for illegal imprisonment as apparently she was telling the feds that i kid napped her that same day i beat her up (yet my car didt even have central locking lol) adventually the feds dropped it i didnt tell them i slapped her though and i took her phone and dashed it down a drain.

she threw and brick threw my window and i saw the brick on my sons babyseat so i saw that as a big mark of disrespect
Thats not even a beat up thing, its a sledge hammer to her knees thing. f*ck*ng disable her star.What you doing having a chick in the first place capable of that f*ckery anyway Face Off?

she threw and brick threw my window and i saw the brick on my sons babyseat so i saw that as a big mark of disrespect
Thats not even a beat up thing, its a sledge hammer to her knees thing. f*ck*ng disable her star.What you doing having a chick in the first place capable of that f*ckery anyway Face Off?
this was when i was 18 19 just after my son was born basically i gave her bun ennit and my baby mother had my yute OH WELLshe couldnt hack this so she was a mad one like i said i expected this all but why was she back in my ends she lived in vauxhall and i was living in pepyswhy is she here?not about that lol @ me seeing in on facebook women against wastemenmy uncle picked me up he was creasin saying"YA SEE MY YUTE SHE NAH GET THE GOOD WOOD NO MORE SO SHE A LOCK YOU DOWN INNA JAIL"lol