Lil Wayne at Stratford

Black Casper

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Member
why was he walking around like thatif thats what he was like he deserved suttin dashed at himsome joke ting
That was AFTER some guys try rush the stage fam...
seeeeeeeeeeen

whats the point in dashing a bottle some hype ting, i bet they thought they were badmans, i can imagine them going college the next day "man threw a bottle at lil wayne like it was nuttin i does this fam no long ting u get me"

what a f*ck*ng waste..i was moving to one chick so i didnt see the water incident, i just heard bare gasps and one BRAP, it was the heath youts that were on a hype, it wasnt mash town that run up on the stage, or though i did hear a lot of E8 shouts..the vibe was alright and lol at the que, was a straight push in ting, was tryna get backstage but the black prick werent having it, moved out and went bagel king..and @ #1, bare man are doing this ting, in my circle was 2 black A3's, 1 1 series and a 7 series, 55 platers onwards, lol @ the man stunting outside with the windows down, was a jokei knew it would get locked so i wasnt too pissed, just kept it moving
heath ones love are on dis dashing bottles ting i remeber they did it in luton carnival these man are kinda old still like in there mid 20's

Guest PennyTraitor

this actually makes me ashamed u know.its not a bad man ting. man dem didnt move to the guy. jus on some hype for no reason.i think its more to do wit it being at rex than it being in ldn tho. as ppl have said, if it was in 02 arena or suttin would have been alot stricter...but the thing is could weezy really sell out 02?actually theres the indigo2 aswell innit so...boy.

this actually makes me ashamed u know.its not a bad man ting. man dem didnt move to the guy. jus on some hype for no reason.i think its more to do wit it being at rex than it being in ldn tho. as ppl have said, if it was in 02 arena or suttin would have been alot stricter...but the thing is could weezy really sell out 02?actually theres the indigo2 aswell innit so...boy.
Weezy is good but he damn sure ain't Prince.I dunno why it was some backyard venue though

Whether or not they would have allowed it is a different ting. They'll do police risk assesment and police would have said no, o2 would have said no. Also I dont know if indie promoters can promote in there. Its owned by AEG, so unless your major major, you aint getting in thereIt was gonna be in Forum but they most prob realised and said f*ck off, Stratty Rex is for people that are a risk thats why they stick all the Dancehall guys there and let the cool Rasta ones go Carling Academy

Guest PennyTraitor
Whether or not they would have allowed it is a different ting. They'll do police risk assesment and police would have said no, o2 would have said no. Also I dont know if indie promoters can promote in there. Its owned by AEG, so unless your major major, you aint getting in there
o i c. thing is this ting come like a rave or suttin.

yeah thats what my sister was sayinpromoter are finding hard to get venuescoz the foolishness hip hop tends to bring with it
Black people f*cked sh*t up for themselves so I cant knock them when it comes to general events like that. Letting Black boys into your clubs and bars is a different ting to me though. Its like youve either gotta roll up in there with bare gyal or a bunch of White dudes.HH is slowly becoming Dancehall as far as stigma attached to it. Thats what happens when its not hot. sh*t gets seperated and it becomes harder

Lil Wayne deserved itThe boy who rushed the stage 1st just wanted 2 see him init, wernt trying 2 rob or anything, Wanye shoudda shown love and then rocked the show but he went on like a diva.Im thinking of going Hamburg or Munich to see him again, coz I wana hear him do a full setYoung Jeezy in May at Rex is gona be fukked

Guest Got Dat Cronik
Lil Wayne deserved itThe boy who rushed the stage 1st just wanted 2 see him init, wernt trying 2 rob or anything, Wanye shoudda shown love and then rocked the show but he went on like a diva.Im thinking of going Hamburg or Munich to see him again, coz I wana hear him do a full setYoung Jeezy in May at Rex is gona be fukked
r u bein seriousy r all these bib boy rappers comin to rex???same sh*t is gonna hapen

Didnt nun of ulot get the Jeezy flyer??Every1 is getting carried away coz on the whole everyone was well behaved bar 1 inncident, all be it a significant oneWayne caused the problems by behaving like a lil bitchNext time they should have police or bare security on the stage entrance so no guys can get up thereAlso who saw Craze 24 get booed tru his performance lol, he wanted to cry