Lil Wayne at Stratford

Black Casper

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they just performed in Wembley Arena, that sh*t wouldnt happen. Allow Stratford Rex and them places, cos its just inviting goons.
f*ck the promoter...On the real...I know the dude. He's been trying to get Lil' Wayne over here for the longest. I was with him in Miami when he 1st tried to get him over. Throughout the whole time though, I got the feeling that his main concern was more about being the guy who brought Lil' Wayne to London, then actually delivering a good show.Like 001 said, it was nothing but an upgraded PA but the joke ting, people didn't even mind. But at least HOLD the concert in a place where people where have SOME sort of respect for the venue i.e. Indigo at the 02 arena. Don't treat the f*ck*ng concert like a rave where you can buy tickets on the door because that just encourages loitering and sh*t. Do a f*ck*ng soundcheck for Pete's sake it's not hard. Who was actually there? There were like 30 people on the f*ck*ng stage whilst he was performing! I mean, why am I seeing a gang of groupies on the stage!? Oh, because obviosuly that's not gonna encourage niggas to get brave and start some sh*t!On the real? _________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UK promoters.
You can buy concert tickets on the door for any concert. Beyonce had tickets on the door, thats nothing out of the ordinary if the show doesnt sell out.Soundcheck is a must tho. Was a disgrace. The sound was 'orribul!!! Dudes were still mixing at mins to 11, what kinda BS was that? Im not surprised he was more concerned with being the first dude to bring him over and like I said previously, I wasnt surprised that it was a glamouress PA, it's Play (thats got a nice ring to it). He's a cool dude and everything but he's pulled this con a bit too many times for my liking.Show itself had no organisation, there were dudes on the stage before Chipmunk chatting bare sh*t, werent even performing half the time and spent 3/4 chatting absolute sh*t! That was before they started spittin' which made me wonder, how on Earth did they get booked? Must be a bredrin ting cah they wouldnt have made it past the initial audition stages with me.Also, from what I could see the place wasnt near capacity, was most prob the most empty I've seen it. Wouldnt say it was a flop in attendence and I didnt see how full upstairs was but there was nuff space downstairs. Mavado sold it out (like how I stuck that in), had much more gyal and the only thing Mavado that touched 'Vado was the girls rubbing his balls ! Basically last night just showed me what I already believed. Black Brits dont know how to behave and people that cuss Yardies have got the wrong people. How can I go to 3 Dancehall events there and nuttin pop off (didnt go to Munga) and the one time its a HH ting, it pop dung. Fingers crossed next week's show goes off fine without a hitchOne breh was filming it (dont know how he got that in) so expect the vid on youtube. p.s. I was violated in a way I do not wish to elaborate on confused3.gif

who was at da forum(kentish town) few yrs bak wen mobb deep were derme an few heds got on stage an had beef wid mobb deeps security, in da mist of da beef man took Ps avirex an dipped GOOD TIMESS sum1 had it on video
i was there still, bare random fights every 5 mins

Guest The Member
I think everybody knew sh*t was going to go down thoughStillThe war continues btw niggas & black pplIt sounds like niggas won on this night against its own lol
laugh.gif:D :D :D :D

Guest Mr. Estacado
so how come the police wud not let gigz aka hollowman 2 the concert???
lolsouth manin the heart of eastyou do the math
East man would have been on the floor in their own land.
confused5.gifSouth man would be tasting the air max 90s of the youngers from endz.