• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smell Of Death
sambucaamereto and coke vomit inducing>
lol @ .3 grams in '08
lol @ at not wantin 2 stretch da wrk in 08
gotta keep the fiends comin back for more in '08(no shotter)

Guest djbmc
sambucca
i should punch you for saying that. still, non alchaholic would be Bundaberg sum rank shite with pull top on it that tasted like cold coffee. alchaholic would be tequila or whisky

Guest Smell Of Death
sambucaamereto and coke vomit inducing>
lol @ .3 grams in '08
lol @ at not wantin 2 stretch da wrk in 08
gotta keep the fiends comin back for more in '08(no shotter)
lol at dry snitchin in 08 food in my sig is frm google darg
lol yeaaaaaaaaaai hav no idea what im talkin bout aswell im jus makin it up

i know people have said them but...cranberry juicesupermaltginger beeralso...vodka (esp. smirnoff triple distilled *shudders*)coffeeand i know it doesn't count but...you know those tablets that dissolve in water...for indigestion and stuff....and that andrews stuff...that sh*t is disgusting!

With most foods/drinks, you can understand people being uneasy with it, to an extent - acknowledge it's a matter of taste, and that everybody has different preferences.But some things just don't compute. 16a16ky.jpgHow can you not want to just dive into that and start drinking?
coz it tastes like concrete?

With most foods/drinks, you can understand people being uneasy with it, to an extent - acknowledge it's a matter of taste, and that everybody has different preferences.But some things just don't compute. 16a16ky.jpgHow can you not want to just dive into that and start drinking?
LMAOYou f*ck*ng n*e*r*dTis true though

I have a theory that everyone who doesn't like Guinness has never had a properly-poured pint. More than most beers, the taste of Guinness will be ruined by incompetent bar staff, and 90% of typical bar staff in your average chain pub/bar botch it horribly. And those tossers who try and be fancy and paint a shamrock into the head, should be executed by Chris from The Wire.29gd95c.jpg

coz it tastes like concrete?
LOL