Barrack Obama's Race Speech

Goddaz

I really hope he loses to Hillary Clinto because i think someone of honour like him should never step up to such a dishnourable job of US president. With the foreign policy in America it's only common sense to see that if barack steps into Office he will have to lead some campaigns which will lead to mass loss of life. People that still think The US government is run by presidents need to wake up , teh US president is just a ceremonial figure head.

"It's a story that hasn't made me the most conventional candidate. But it is a story that has seared into my genetic makeup the idea that this nation is more than the sum of its parts -- that out of many, we are truly one."Hold tite him using the Jamaican motto
huh.gif Your bussin joke right?
Well its close. Jamaican ntaional motto is "Out of many one people" which means what he said. Was justa likkle chance fi big up my country, y'zeet
*draws for checklist of today's itinery**checks comment**ticks box and refers to the rest of the daily deadlines as nothing is out of order*

"It's a story that hasn't made me the most conventional candidate. But it is a story that has seared into my genetic makeup the idea that this nation is more than the sum of its parts -- that out of many, we are truly one."Hold tite him using the Jamaican motto
Well its close. Jamaican ntaional motto is "Out of many one people" which means what he said. Was justa likkle chance fi big up my country, y'zeet
*draws for checklist of today's itinery**checks comment**ticks box and refers to the rest of the daily deadlines as nothing is out of order*
:DDun know

:D Unu foreigners though

:D Your bussin joke right?
:D Unu foreigners though
unsure.gif

You're an idiot if you think Obama writes his own speeches.Sameway King didn't write his own speeches. The 'I Have a Dream' speech was written originally by King in conjunction with his aides, a homosexual communist and his boy Ralf Abernathy. It was also written + delivered many times before the world paid attention to it in Washington.Neither did Abraham Lincoln, or any famed white/black/indian/chinese orator write their own speeches. They were all more like editors who fused their teams ideas together and then delivered them.A politican is a whole bunch of people all working together to form one cohesive image.Theres no doubt Obama's a good orator but don't insult people like King by comparing them. King was out for the good of the majority, he wasn't a politician. At the end of the day you have to realise that people who make it far in Politics make it far for one reason - their own personal gratification. Very few actually want to make the differences which they talk about in speeches.Anyway.. its a slight par for the whole black population of America if they elect Obama on the strength of his skin colour - I have more faith in black people than that. I could think of nothing worse than stooping down to levels that some white Americans have, of voting for a politican just because they are NOT black/a woman. sh*t is disgusting.Hillarly Clinton actually offers policies which will benefit black people in the U.S.A. more than that of Obama. She advocates a universal healthcare service/expansion of Medicaid. For everyone living in the ends who can't afford to get themselves treated - which lets be honest, are mostly black or hispanic - Clinton is offering something similar to what we have in the U.K. She also has nuff experience in politics - Obama has virtually none. He has very few concrete policies, except for being Anti-Iraq... In some ways he has blinded people by his image and oratory. Instead of looking at the policies, experience and morals we are looking at the image. Its a sad reflection on us as people who can be so influenced by the image rather than the whole person.Its a good era for Civil Rights where we see a black man as a front runner in the elections of the most historically racist nation to ever exist. Shows how far American politics has come that Obama is even allowed to run without being shut down by the powers that be. However, it also begs the question: how has he got so far? Will he just be a puppet? Does his skin colour even matter when he's controlled by the whites who have and always will control America?Me garn.

I really hope he loses to Hillary Clinto because i think someone of honour like him should never step up to such a dishnourable job of US president. With the foreign policy in America it's only common sense to see that if barack steps into Office he will have to lead some campaigns which will lead to mass loss of life. People that still think The US government is run by presidents need to wake up , teh US president is just a ceremonial figure head.
totally agree with this post.

I agree to a certain extent but if Ron Paul did not get cheated with the votes he would have been one of the best presidents that the US has ever produced.McCain, Hillary and Obama all have devils backing them. You only need to look at the people they move with to know they are know good for any race in the US.

You're an idiot if you think Obama writes his own speeches.Sameway King didn't write his own speeches. The 'I Have a Dream' speech was written originally by King in conjunction with his aides, a homosexual communist and his boy Ralf Abernathy. It was also written + delivered many times before the world paid attention to it in Washington.Neither did Abraham Lincoln, or any famed white/black/indian/chinese orator write their own speeches. They were all more like editors who fused their teams ideas together and then delivered them.A politican is a whole bunch of people all working together to form one cohesive image.Theres no doubt Obama's a good orator but don't insult people like King by comparing them. King was out for the good of the majority, he wasn't a politician. At the end of the day you have to realise that people who make it far in Politics make it far for one reason - their own personal gratification. Very few actually want to make the differences which they talk about in speeches.Anyway.. its a slight par for the whole black population of America if they elect Obama on the strength of his skin colour - I have more faith in black people than that. I could think of nothing worse than stooping down to levels that some white Americans have, of voting for a politican just because they are NOT black/a woman. sh*t is disgusting.Hillarly Clinton actually offers policies which will benefit black people in the U.S.A. more than that of Obama. She advocates a universal healthcare service/expansion of Medicaid. For everyone living in the ends who can't afford to get themselves treated - which lets be honest, are mostly black or hispanic - Clinton is offering something similar to what we have in the U.K. She also has nuff experience in politics - Obama has virtually none. He has very few concrete policies, except for being Anti-Iraq... In some ways he has blinded people by his image and oratory. Instead of looking at the policies, experience and morals we are looking at the image. Its a sad reflection on us as people who can be so influenced by the image rather than the whole person.Its a good era for Civil Rights where we see a black man as a front runner in the elections of the most historically racist nation to ever exist. Shows how far American politics has come that Obama is even allowed to run without being shut down by the powers that be. However, it also begs the question: how has he got so far? Will he just be a puppet? Does his skin colour even matter when he's controlled by the whites who have and always will control America?Me garn.
Well said.