London Underground.

Trane

Guest Mr. Estacado
MAN TRY TING CENTRAL LIIIIIIIIIIIINE(might aswell just say it and get it over and done)
GAT TO THE FACE CENTRAL LINEDPSG]D'GFSG'CXRIDDIMLYRICALLYDROP2BOMBSONTHERIDDIM*starts floating*anyway yh central line & district linered and green bars out here.

Guest Got Dat Cronik

CENTRAL LINEDISTRICT LINEJUBILE LINEALL MY LINESBUT ITS ALL ABOUT BUSES!!!262, 25, 5, 473, 238, S2, 276, 115, 69, 58, 158, 97, 230ZAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

central/districtworst line EVER EVER is piccadilly esp between uxbridge and Acton Town
picadilly line train carriages are too small...... carriages all taking me for a game of COD4 trying to headtop me.
Exactly remember i had got on the last train after an office function and was bare scared cramped up on these small carriages with wierdos

Main lines I use... Central/Northen/VictoriaAnnoying lines... Victoria - unreliable... central - like a sauna in the summer
You are so right... central line is absoloutely baking between june-sept...... and it is just so musty but it is the best line to use in the winter for that reason minus the mustyness of course laugh.gif

most central/jublie
and the worst is the hammersmith & city line. You're better off travelling by donkey than that line
Lolyep Hammersmith and city and Jubilee lines are the worst.Swear even the overground trains come faster/hhave less delays/ more time in service than the Hammersmith and City one *Waves the central line flag*

District line..Most reliable as to be CentralMy favourite is C2C. clean and quiet.Nastiest as to be district line.. Line stinks of a cross between vomit , fart and fried chicken oil.. sh*t is disgustin I dont even wanna touch the handles in there. You can close your eyes on that train and just know when you reach eastham/upton park.. The smell is unique. Its raw garlic , b.o & curry breath..no offence but them asains need to sort it out.That line is a disease.

District line..Most reliable as to be CentralMy favourite is C2C. clean and quiet.Nastiest as to be district line.. Line stinks of a cross between vomit , fart and fried chicken oil.. sh*t is disgustin I dont even wanna touch the handles in there. You can close your eyes on that train and just know when you reach eastham/upton park.. The smell is unique. Its raw garlic , b.o & curry breath..no offence but them asains need to sort it out.That line is a disease.
The McVities smell at Harlesden Station >>>>>>>>>>>>>> _________

East London Line when it gets extended to Brockley, Honor Oak, Forest Hill, Sydehham etc.Im From South of the river where we have about 10 Tube stations!!
c/sused to rep Bakerloo and Northern for obv reasonsBest lines - central and jubilee (sound on jubilee >>>>>> )Circle line pisses me off differently... and the district is annoying too