MIDLANDS PEOPLETHEM

Mr. Martinez

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

coventry is sh*t, wolves is sh*t, etconly areas that count in the midlands as a whole are birmingham and nottingham, maybe leicesterif you wanna go out in the midlands these are the only cities to go to.
^^^exactly
north >> midlands.

Coventry is sh*t for raving. Only rave I can tihnk being worth it is the How We Livin' raves. They promote themselves now. 7th one coming up. Aside from that rave, it generally is boog up in Coventry.And I went to a rave in Brum not too long ago, and it wasn't really saying much. All that baslline and niche music is waste. People need to stop giving it props becuase you are giving these twats reason to try and release more sh*t.Basically, it's about luck with the midlands, and raving anywhere these days. You also need to give yourself time between each rave to appreciate it more.

im guessin u went that 1xtra thing?but yh duno wot u was expectin...it is wot u make itit ent the sticks tho....i kno u didn't see no countryside in cov...but yh who the f*ck would that geeza hav been......not titan then......the amount of ppl watchin vip2 from cov is quite worryin still

Oceana Birmingham >>>>>>> Oceana London.Even though i'm from London anyway.There are bare chavs up here though, f*ck*ng unbelieveable.
serious?one in leeds is cool but I prefer London. I can't be bothered venturing to Brum..