RWD classic threads lol (NSFW)

Lucarelli

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just looking thru old threads and came across this royal rumble thread lol jokeshttp://www.rwdmag.com/forum/showthread.php...=johnthebaptistAdd your owni think this is the thread where luvs c*ck sends for face off when face off hasnt been seen on there for time cos he was banned anywho he brags he ended him then word some how gets to face off and it all kicks offi think goliath gets invovled and then random heads get thrown out left and righti swear its this thread looolz ama read thru now
I wanted antix to beef Silver Da Lyrical, it happened in the end so I won.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
I was just looking thru old threads and came across this royal rumble thread lol jokeshttp://www.rwdmag.com/forum/showthread.php...=johnthebaptistAdd your owni think this is the thread where luvs c*ck sends for face off when face off hasnt been seen on there for time cos he was banned anywho he brags he ended him then word some how gets to face off and it all kicks offi think goliath gets invovled and then random heads get thrown out left and righti swear its this thread looolz ama read thru now
I wanted antix to beef Silver Da Lyrical, it happened in the end so I won.
Yeah, but you're you, so that in itself means you lose.

any1 remember the rwd v urbantingz saga! wen i was C.Slater
there was no sagau n like 5 other neeks signed up with some neeky we love rwd avatars n spammed a bitdidn't even kno that was u.......can't u see how sad that was?
No not really!my aim was to get the site shut down, n with help from logan etc, it got shut down!cuz the d*ckheads that use that site are just little kids who wank off wen sum1 uploadsa tune or album. The site was full of faggots!So no i dont see it as sad at all!

i beg someone summarise the events of the Stepz/JJ/Cole saga
Picture was found of steps and cole from years ago as they were cotching togetherCouple years later, the sun/news of the world revealed that there were two footballers and a music man having homo time togetherThis went on for agesA pic was put on the sun/news of the world website, which was an outline of a footballer and the music man together, which was clocked on here to be the exact same pic of cole and stepz togetherAll was baited, a few text messages were sent to choice fm when stepz was on airStepz was nuff upset, saw on rwd the pic, rung x y and z to get the pic off rwdHead funder on rwd switched that the pic was on the forum, went nuts and ordered danny walker to lock rwd for a few days to a weekPeople knew tipper was the one who exposedYears later, some wog socket white gurl called hattie collins took over rwd and killed the forum completely the black d*ck loving slag with aids.We went on here and miss the old days.

there was no sagau n like 5 other neeks signed up with some neeky we love rwd avatars n spammed a bitdidn't even kno that was u.......can't u see how sad that was?
No not really!my aim was to get the site shut down, n with help from logan etc, it got shut down!cuz the d*ckheads that use that site are just little kids who wank off wen sum1 uploadsa tune or album. The site was full of faggots!So no i dont see it as sad at all!
shut down?it's still up now like 2 years laterlol @ me thinkin u was a normal personone of them guys

shut down?it's still up now like 2 years laterlol @ me thinkin u was a normal personone of them guys
Bruv, shut up!It got shut down for a few days.Then the owner was like yeh there right u know, we gotta stop onall this uploading of albums etc!So plz think before u type next time!Safe

Bruv, shut up!It got shut down for a few days.Then the owner was like yeh there right u know, we gotta stop onall this uploading of albums etc!So plz think before u type next time!Safe
na he jus made a vip roomif u look now its baiter than evernot even posts nowadays jus fulla RS linksif u don't think it was a neeky thing to do then cool......go do it all again ennit

I remember when the forum came back, you couldn't type ashely cole or masterstepz it would just censor it like it was a swear word..Too funny..And then streets making a thread about "coal" and "steps" and bare people viewed and didnt reply

na he jus made a vip roomif u look now its baiter than evernot even posts nowadays jus fulla RS linksif u don't think it was a neeky thing to do then cool......go do it all again ennit
Nah its kool.Ill just leave u to wank off over ur free Wiley download!

o thnx u big forum warior uur exclamation marks are jus addin 2 ur neekiness tbh

o thnx u big forum warior uur exclamation marks are jus addin 2 ur neekiness tbh
umm, ok i guess :D give up plz m8.

I remember when the forum came back, you couldn't type ashely cole or masterstepz it would just censor it like it was a swear word..Too funny..And then streets making a thread about "coal" and "steps" and bare people viewed and didnt reply
Oh yeah I forgot that censor bit.