Sign in to follow this  
Michael Scofield

Ban Sean Ash

How can you ban me for calling Matt a fat white bastard but Sean Ash gets away with claiming that blacks are less intelligent and that black people have violent tendencies?And you wonder why people dont sign up with this kind of nonsense.

Guest RBG

he faps over topics lyk dis....if everyone ignored him he would just go away..although it not as is as that at times...

why should he be banned? as much as i hate his net character, theres no point banning him...ignoring him is the best way no point making topics like these, this is exactly what he wants.

Guest Mickey Kane
lol @ newbie not accepting ASHMAN COMES with our community
True, he is very much a brand on RWD/Vip2...

MATE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, WHY DO YOU COME HERE?
laugh.gif:D them 1 liners there

lol @ newbie not accepting ASHMAN COMES with our community
lol @ you considering ashman a part of YOUR community.
bruvI been posting on these boards for 4-5 yearsAshman was the first person that made me get ALL ALKSJDKSJDFREMRE I'MA COME LENG YOU DOWN BLUD WATCH WHEN I GET YOUR IPhe was my first no homoAshman's sick

He's a smarter Ash Mundo. I most certainly aint naming my son Ashley or anything with Ash. I think its a name more suited to females anyway. Maybe thats why they both act like bitches

Info on the sig?Liddell get beat?
lol Liddell been beat twice in recent times. Rampage got him again by early KO and Keith Jardine outpointed him. He beat wanderlei though a couple months back and his next fight is in London against Rashaad Evans.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
He's a smarter Ash Mundo. I most certainly aint naming my son Ashley or anything with Ash. I think its a name more suited to females anyway. Maybe thats why they both act like bitches
It is.Just look at BATTYMAN like Ashley Cole.Some fassy name.

You know I could find you an article claiming cancer to be healthy?And why are you bringing up intelligence for? Arent you mentally disabled or some sh*t? Doesnt that make you genetically less intelligent than the average guy? Or maybe you're just thick as sh*t and I heard wrong.AND IS THIS THE SAME DUDE WHO HAD A MUSIC MYSPACE WITH PICS OF HIM DOING GUNFINGERS N sh*t? "Isnt it ironicccccccccc"