Do you know anyone Famous ?

LuLu

Guest PennyTraitor
Neil Danns (Crystal Palace Player, former Birmingham City)... had to big up my boy 1stJohn BarnesJermaine PennantDJ StickyDJ SpoonyTook Dizze Rascal, Mithcell Bros & Kano, Ghetto & Demon out around Liverpool a few times.Terri walkerClinton Sparks
you a taxi driver or something?
lol. drivers have the best stories though, especially the ones who work for like adison lee, bare 'celeb gossip'
Nah DJ, used to be on legal radio up here in Liverpool. lol taxi men do have nuff stories though. Just realised that half the peeps I said aren't really famous famous, meh. Maybe John Barnes.
Oh i just clocked your username, i've got one mix of yours that is very sick, bare people rinsing my blank cd's to make copies*no hovis*
denied.jpg
Don't really mind, i didn't need to put the no hovis as i'm not embaressed of giving praise or compliments when i mean it.tttt
so y did u

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lennox Lewis dun know.
Met him a couple of times through my uncle
I don't 'know' lennox but yea i met him a couple of times, my dad's good bredrin used to run car rental place with him
First name beginning with a G?
Yea.. How you know him?

Lennox Lewis dun know.
Met him a couple of times through my uncle
I don't 'know' lennox but yea i met him a couple of times, my dad's good bredrin used to run car rental place with him
First name beginning with a G?
Yea.. How you know him?
I live very close to there, he knows my mum.That place changes it's name alot lol.

Did Lennox used to run that car rental place near Netto?South Harrow
Yea on the cornerAnd yea not only has it had different names it's been like 4 different business, mortgage place, luxury car rental, van rental all kinda sh*tI dunno what my man is really doing but he's baiding on some next level

Done everywhere really, been on it since 2000. Most recently Camel club, but now I do Azure and "H" bar (used to be called the marquee). Natsha Hamilton's (from Atomic Kitten) dad owns it. Coleen (Rooney's ting) and Danielle Lloyd (everyones ting) were in "H" bar, friday just gone.
That club looks exclusive they wouldn't let me in last time I tried.Never heard of the camel club though might check it out next time im in town
yeah its strickly guest list only, its no good for ravin though, just a "look at me spend my P" kinda place. Got a round in once, 4 drinks cost me £76. was funmin!! The females in there.....oh my diddy.....Camel is sh*t since I left (no hater, lol)I felt like boxin up Pennant on sunday night. Man got carried out of a bar called "Noir" was off his face, celebarting like the reds had just won the league on the same day we lost 3-0 to united! He's cool but certain man were screwin him on Sunday, lol.
Pennant is a c*nt I was outside his car when I was at Anfield asked him to sign my teeHe aired me I told him I hoped he would break his leg.f*ck*ng c*nt
LMFAO What a fassy, Pennant that is.Just hood celebs.

Guest The Member
i stayed round micheal jackson's when i was 5, he used to ring me all the time but soon as i hit puberty he stopped calling
that is so uncalled for...his name is spelt Michael not Michealmake me sick