Do you know anyone Famous ?

LuLu

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its an actress from coronation street, shes hails from the same area as ne and went same schoolso why would i die to tell anyone thatlike i said, i was just curious to see who members on the forum knew
Ha!I was only joking dear
boo you

Neil Danns (Crystal Palace Player, former Birmingham City)... had to big up my boy 1stJohn BarnesJermaine PennantDJ StickyDJ SpoonyTook Dizze Rascal, Mithcell Bros & Kano, Ghetto & Demon out around Liverpool a few times.Terri walkerClinton Sparks
you a taxi driver or something?
lol. drivers have the best stories though, especially the ones who work for like adison lee, bare 'celeb gossip'

Neil Danns (Crystal Palace Player, former Birmingham City)... had to big up my boy 1stJohn BarnesJermaine PennantDJ StickyDJ SpoonyTook Dizze Rascal, Mithcell Bros & Kano, Ghetto & Demon out around Liverpool a few times.Terri walkerClinton Sparks
lol. drivers have the best stories though, especially the ones who work for like adison lee, bare 'celeb gossip'
Nah DJ, used to be on legal radio up here in Liverpool. lol taxi men do have nuff stories though. Just realised that half the peeps I said aren't really famous famous, meh. Maybe John Barnes.

wretch 32 sleep.gif famous in the grime/uk hip hop scene
Lol @ Wretch being famousAny yokel who looks like he needs 10 pNah dont know any famous people apart from 1 d-list one and thats not even worth mentioning
lol @ you watching mans appearance

Nah DJ, used to be on legal radio up here in Liverpool. lol taxi men do have nuff stories though. Just realised that half the peeps I said aren't really famous famous, meh. Maybe John Barnes.
f*ck*ng sick only met 2 Liverpool players Aldridge and SissokoWhere abouts in Liverpool you DJ in?

f*ck*ng sick only met 2 Liverpool players Aldridge and SissokoWhere abouts in Liverpool you DJ in?
Done everywhere really, been on it since 2000. Most recently Camel club, but now I do Azure and "H" bar (used to be called the marquee). Natsha Hamilton's (from Atomic Kitten) dad owns it. Coleen (Rooney's ting) and Danielle Lloyd (everyones ting) were in "H" bar, friday just gone.

Lennox Lewis dun know.
Met him a couple of times through my uncleI know a few 'famous' people but all just uk musicians in grime/dubstep/garage but i also know one of the ZutonsJason Koumas the footballer, know him cause i know his family (his uncles & cousins are gangsters just over the water)John BarnesIan Rush

Done everywhere really, been on it since 2000. Most recently Camel club, but now I do Azure and "H" bar (used to be called the marquee). Natsha Hamilton's (from Atomic Kitten) dad owns it. Coleen (Rooney's ting) and Danielle Lloyd (everyones ting) were in "H" bar, friday just gone.
That club looks exclusive they wouldn't let me in last time I tried.Never heard of the camel club though might check it out next time im in town

That club looks exclusive they wouldn't let me in last time I tried.Never heard of the camel club though might check it out next time im in town
yeah its strickly guest list only, its no good for ravin though, just a "look at me spend my P" kinda place. Got a round in once, 4 drinks cost me £76. was funmin!! The females in there.....oh my diddy.....Camel is sh*t since I left (no hater, lol)I felt like boxin up Pennant on sunday night. Man got carried out of a bar called "Noir" was off his face, celebarting like the reds had just won the league on the same day we lost 3-0 to united! He's cool but certain man were screwin him on Sunday, lol.

yeah its strickly guest list only, its no good for ravin though, just a "look at me spend my P" kinda place. Got a round in once, 4 drinks cost me £76. was funmin!! The females in there.....oh my diddy.....Camel is sh*t since I left (no hater, lol)I felt like boxin up Pennant on sunday night. Man got carried out of a bar called "Noir" was off his face, celebarting like the reds had just won the league on the same day we lost 3-0 to united! He's cool but certain man were screwin him on Sunday, lol.
Pennant is a c*nt I was outside his car when I was at Anfield asked him to sign my teeHe aired me I told him I hoped he would break his leg.f*ck*ng c*nt

Oh i just clocked your username, i've got one mix of yours that is very sick, bare people rinsing my blank cd's to make copies*no hovis*

Pennant is a c*nt I was outside his car when I was at Anfield asked him to sign my teeHe aired me I told him I hoped he would break his leg.f*ck*ng c*nt
laugh.gif:D:D:D

Oh i just clocked your username, i've got one mix of yours that is very sick, bare people rinsing my blank cd's to make copies*no hovis*
denied.jpg

lol, should charge them still, send me my £ and you can take some commission. I accept paypal, lol.

denied.jpg
Don't really mind, i didn't need to put the no hovis as i'm not embaressed of giving praise or compliments when i mean it.tttt