THE APPRENTICE TONIGHT BBC1 @ 9PM

Goddaz

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight 9pm bbc 1 is youoff to Morocco we gooh and theres some prison documentary on ch5 at 10pm if your a fan of prision documentarys* worlds toughest prsions * - it will probably make uk prisons look like holiday camps

Tonight 9pm bbc 1 is youoff to Morocco we gooh and theres some prison documentary on ch5 at 10pm if your a fan of prision documentarys* worlds toughest prsions * - it will probably make uk prisons look like holiday camps
Is that a repeat?

Is that a repeat?
im not to sure tbh, i don't think i watched this one before though' an insight into the lives of inmatea at two of the world's most notourious prisons, LURIGANCHO prison in Peru and SANTA MARTHA, Mexico City '

Is that a repeat?
im not to sure tbh, i don't think i watched this one before though' an insight into the lives of inmatea at two of the world's most notourious prisons, LURIGANCHO prison in Peru and SANTA MARTHA, Mexico City '
Oi Lupinda (If you ever have a baby with a Paki(stani) call it that), check this site inithttp://www.tvguide.co.uk/

Put it this way, the local youngers that moves work in the bits are more business savvy than a lot of this bunch, fact! f*ck the fact that its not sensible to do cards, thats blatantly obvious but even if you didnt realise that and thought "Ok, lets make it out of recyclable paper" whats gonna make someone buy that? Like honestly?I think nuff of these people are your average managers that have lost all sense of reality being that they are now in the dizzy heights of the hierachy and got there via a combination of bum-sucking and back-stabbing. We all have that manager that chats bare sh*t and comes up with these weird, wacky and "wonderful" ideas that are never practical. Espesh that loser that got booted last week, I would have boyed him had he been my manager when I was in retail.

Is that a repeat?
Oi Lupinda (If you ever have a baby with a Paki(stani) call it that), check this site inithttp://www.tvguide.co.uk/
LOL was thinking more along the lines of adnicul myself

i watched one of them prison shows on channel 5 beforetheres bare of them i thinkthe one i watched was so homoit was a black prison, and they were all saying sh*t like "yeh i took that niggaz ass an i raped it"had to turn it off it was so homo smh
:D was it the priosn in Alabama ?

Is that a repeat?
LOL was thinking more along the lines of adnicul myself
LOOOLLupatel.

Raef is a badman. I had to give him nothing but props for standing up for Sarah. I would have done exactly the same because I don't like seeing that kind of behaviour. Even though it's a competition, you need to be able to hold respect for your peers. However, saying that Sara needs to have a backbone and stand her ground because Raef may not always be there to save her. If them guys tried to raise up to me like they did Sarah, I would put heads through the laminate flooring.They need someone like Tre again. He was a joker. He wouldn't take sh*t from anyone.

Raef is a badman. I had to give him nothing but props for standing up for Sarah. I would have done exactly the same because I don't like seeing that kind of behaviour. Even though it's a competition, you need to be able to hold respect for your peers. However, saying that Sara needs to have a backbone and stand her ground because Raef may not always be there to save her. If them guys tried to raise up to me like they did Sarah, I would put heads through the laminate flooring.They need someone like Tre again. He was a joker. He wouldn't take sh*t from anyone.
c/s they were on her like a pack of wolves, i dont see the what the problem was tho, if they felt the better person went you would think they would be happier as it is a competition at the end of the day

i watched one of them prison shows on channel 5 beforetheres bare of them i thinkthe one i watched was so homoit was a black prison, and they were all saying sh*t like "yeh i took that niggaz ass an i raped it"had to turn it off it was so homo smh
yeh i think sospoke with that kinda accent anyway, did u see it?

yeh i think sospoke with that kinda accent anyway, did u see it?
Ye i did it was very different lol

dont mock the name jamalim named after an olypmic showjumper and a small town in queensland lol
:D :D :D :D Asif being from Manchester isnt bad enough. I went Manchester last weekend as it goes. Get on MSN.
you know i only go on msn like once a month lolooo you was in mancunia land, did you go anywhere interesting

Guest Medic
Very true. This lot are a bunch of animals. Raef is the only decent guy on there.