Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vaseline

I don't feel safe on MSN

Guest Vaseline

There are bare virus' floating aroundSome of them aint even baitlike this one --->> ѕσ¢α נυикι <<--- ARGH...IF U CNT BACK UR sh*t DONT f*ckIN COMMENT... says: Hey, you look hot in this pic! http://msn-image.22web.net/view.php?=[my email address]**Had my email address in it if I was a fool I would have clicked on it (no offense to soca junki)Ye but that is allmsn needs a cleanout

Guest Smell Of Death

from when sutin starts off with Hey, lock itno one on msn speaks to me like that

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Their all bait ones imo.Noone sees a pic of me anywhere.Onyl time I got one of these was when this STUPID BITCH had a virus that was sending a zipfile round, and I hd on auto-accept >_<Instead of put some kind of warning in her name or something, she just jams online, f*ck*ng bitch.

Yeah had one which was f*ck*ng gay.Everytime i signed on dumbasses on my msn contacts who had the virus who send me messages saying crap like ''Do you mind if i upload these pics of you'', with some attached virus named 'pics' lol.Bait stuff.

Guest Vaseline

Ye its kinda bait but now they're tryna personlize it adding your email address in and ting wtf

Their all bait ones imo.Noone sees a pic of me anywhere.Onyl time I got one of these was when this STUPID BITCH had a virus that was sending a zipfile round, and I hd on auto-accept >_<Instead of put some kind of warning in her name or something, she just jams online, f*ck*ng bitch.

ye wots dat sh*t about, i been seeing bare of dat.i jus close the box.dunno how dem ppl got dem viruses but dats f*cked. msn is a par these days, i never liked the switch to live messenger, just opened up bare problems, and the new one seems worse.

The time Mike Kane sent me a message saying he had a pic of me in his ''new album''. Had me for a second, I was thinking wtf.

Guest Vaseline
Eric you bimbo, you done a Jodie.
who what where and whybled

Good god lol I'm assuming the above is a joke.

Guest Vaseline
Honestly wasnted a joke.

too baiti usually try and tell people wen i notice they have onebest trick issay:"What?"coz those things never reply.if its a person, they will say, yeah i have pics, if not, they wont.BOOM BOOM BOOM SHACK ALACK

Honestly wasnted a joke.
You defo done a jodieIn laymans terms basically you made a mistake Jodie would make.No offence Jodie darling but its true Kisses xxxNatz