So its friday night

LuLu

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oreo is a joke u can make that ur self . . .oreo, "that guy" cream and milk and thats u . . .but its all about the lion bar milkshake but then again its f*ckin lion bar, "that guy" cream and milk ! ! !but up there beef bacon tho lolthere food is soooo sh*t and overpriced and we still go there lolthe worst iis when people birthday sh*t comes up . . .allow goin there for ur birthday and its a joke when that sh*t comes up i slip from my chair under the table cuz its soooooo embarrassing and its not even for me

what are you people up to , got any nice plans ?finished work at 7, got asked to go out tonight but a) i truely can not be arsed and :D im going out 2mo night when i go bk to mancland.so therefore a night in with the TV is me, oh yay benidorm is on at 9pm
Oh helloI respect you too much to chat you up, so ill get straight to the point and ask for your number. Whats your number?

Guest PennyTraitor
f*cks Sake.Just got back from Love2Love (aka Liquid) in sutton.It was shocking. Shockingly bad.
i was in revolutions fam, got bk time ago. why was liquid so bad

f*cks Sake.Just got back from Love2Love (aka Liquid) in sutton.It was shocking. Shockingly bad.
i was in revolutions fam, got bk time ago. why was liquid so bad
Place werent even that deadout - just people refusing to budge from the walls.The same group of 5 fine chicks just stood against the wall all night.With the exception of about 3 white girls who tried wine to every dancehall song and failed, noone was on it. Atmosphere was just sh*t.Shame coz the music was on point. What was revolutions saying?

Just woke upWent fabric last night.. SMASHED it, drank a bottle of malibu in the hour long queue and then was hype all night, skanked for 4 hours straight it was so live..one dj, think he was from bad company, smashed his set, banger after banger after banger

same as always. music is on pointish (bit commersh)a few black tings...ALOT OF WHITE TINGSone of them ones where its what u make it
how comes everyone is hitting revs these days few girls told me about this place still since liquid changed to luv2luv everyone is hitting there