How high are your standards when looking for a partner?

Michael Scofield

Hmm I don't think my standards are very high but then again I don't just settle for anything... Judging by my last relationship I thought he was cute, he got looks on road... but then my friends said I could do better :D
They meant in terms of looks?If so then you got some rude friends.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me I had one of those 'lets see how it goes ones'bull sh*t it wasnever settle for less
I tried it once the problem is thatif the chick has an inferiority complex as tends to happen with the lesser looking species then they dont trust those of us who are blessed with great looks.They think we always lookin for the better lookin girl. I suspect if she got off that thinking of me chasing chicks we might be together all now but it goes that way sometimes

such a stupid thread
Not as stupid as your contributionThis thread>>>your life
oi sonbehave yurselfyour thread very much like yurself, is stupid because of the level of thought behind it.Its so childish and niavesay it to yourself"a girl can only be my wify if shes at least a 9 out of 10"do u knw hw stupid that sounds? (probably nt)it's stupid cuz its obviously bull sh*tquestion... do u only f*ck 9's?probably ntlike most boys u probably do a range from 5 to about 9 maybe 10mostly 6,7 and 8's a few 5's and 9's maybe one or two 10's (if yur honest with yurself)if u find a girl attractive enough to have sex with, and u acknowledge that yeah shes nice (my book 7 to 10 is nice) and she has a personality that u WOULD WIFY then wat... u gonna turf her cuz u dn't think shes a 9.if so then yur sum next shallow idiotpersonality is wat decides wify it is soooooooooo hard to find a girl of any number that is trust worthy and truly deserves to be wifyed, so y wuld u par a girl that meets this exculsive criteria just cuz she aint a 9.unless yur the type of waste to wify off a bosh cuz shes a 9hence y this thread is stupidand the creator is a pennis tip

f*ck levels man will post of bitch of the day all day of his online life and then go beat out serious and they say it was just for sex when he was giving her WIFEY barsbottom line is this every man should be able to say by your own standards the following"my girl is criss""my girl thinks im criss""my girl is sexy""my girl thinks im sexy""and what we think is all that matter"
so real.i know at least 10 RWD situations where man were spitting wifey bars to jump in someones thong.streets pillow talk = the best pillow talkDISCLAIMER-: anything i talk about is pre-2006....maybe.

such a stupid thread
oi sonbehave yurselfyour thread very much like yurself, is stupid because of the level of thought behind it.Its so childish and niavesay it to yourself"a girl can only be my wify if shes at least a 9 out of 10"do u knw hw stupid that sounds? (probably nt)it's stupid cuz its obviously bull sh*tquestion... do u only f*ck 9's?probably ntlike most boys u probably do a range from 5 to about 9 maybe 10mostly 6,7 and 8's a few 5's and 9's maybe one or two 10's (if yur honest with yurself)if u find a girl attractive enough to have sex with, and u acknowledge that yeah shes nice (my book 7 to 10 is nice) and she has a personality that u WOULD WIFY then wat... u gonna turf her cuz u dn't think shes a 9.if so then yur sum next shallow idiotpersonality is wat decides wify it is soooooooooo hard to find a girl of any number that is trust worthy and truly deserves to be wifyed, so y wuld u par a girl that meets this exculsive criteria just cuz she aint a 9.unless yur the type of waste to wify off a bosh cuz shes a 9hence y this thread is stupidand the creator is a pennis tip
Okay first off Im not even going to try and correct your spelling mistakes because you will never learn.Secondly the question was how high are your standards when looking for a PARTNER as in girlfriend or boyfriend (in your case).Thirdly it wasnt just about looks it was everything in general. Just because you're stuck with some trolllop who I would probably rate below 5 doesnt mean you have to turn into a bitch.Some of us have high standards in girls. Dont be a hater because you cant get them. Peace girl.

Question for the males.do you have standards when your just looking for potential links, lash and dash cases, one night stands etc ? or do you just settle for anything ?
ill be honest when i wastits and bottom was the ONLY factor along with the obvious requirements like them not looking like tramps and smelling etc had no intention of walkin road with them either but it gets f*cked when guys use wifey tactics to f*ck these kinda girls and believe me NUFF MAN do it as these same women often tell me they have a man but then when they tell me about him and what he does it becomes clear that his only method of f*ckin them was by trying to say SHE is wifey.them days done now though

erm...well i don't really look for partners....it just kind of happens.i've only had 2 serious relationships but they were friends i knew from school/social groups so it was the personality that swung it really.but i suppose i wouldn't of started liking them if the personality weren't on point...so i guess theres a certian standard that needs to be met.not really sure what it is though! :D

Hmm I don't think my standards are very high but then again I don't just settle for anything... Judging by my last relationship I thought he was cute, he got looks on road... but then my friends said I could do better :D
They meant in terms of looks?If so then you got some rude friends.
Both perso n looks.

such a stupid thread
Okay first off Im not even going to try and correct your spelling mistakes because you will never learn.Secondly the question was how high are your standards when looking for a PARTNER as in girlfriend or boyfriend (in your case).Thirdly it wasnt just about looks it was everything in general. Just because you're stuck with some trolllop who I would probably rate below 5 doesnt mean you have to turn into a bitch.Some of us have high standards in girls. Dont be a hater because you cant get them. Peace girl.
U f*ck*ng prick dn't try and get cuteabout correcting my spelling mistakes, i'm typing on a forum nt writing an essayspeed typing d*ck head acquaint yurself with itand wen u gave yur examples of standards, did u make any mention of personality?once againdid u make any reference to personality?NOSo shut yur fool mouth about "i was also talking about personality", trying to back track on yur meaning so as to reduce the stupidity of this threadand for yur information i would say my girl is a 7.5, personality 8 (i wanna say 9 but she can be such a bitch). But to tell u the truth, from time i up the ugliest girl i've banged and u give her ratingsits bait my scale is a lil bit stricter than yursnw piss off be4 i take off my belt and give yur behind a tanningi leave u to yur thread

me Ive grown up and see things from a different perspective nowerdays from how I used toI only rate girls on personality rather than looksgetting girls just for the looks is for 2 reasons:1, boosting your profile2, eye candy/sexapart from that those types of girls have no use for metherefore I come to a conclusion.......you cant meet the girl of your dreams on road or in a rave that you draw just based on their lookscoz looks doesnt = great personalityso the only way forward is to start off as friends to truely apreciate someones personalityultimately you aim to grow old with your "girl of your dreams" but shes gonna eventually lose her looks and all thats left will be her personality

coz looks doesnt = great personality
so trueid rather have a not so good looking man with a wicked personality than a really attractive guy with a crap personality.
all day everyday, its never just about a pretty face

so trueid rather have a not so good looking man with a wicked personality than a really attractive guy with a crap personality.
C/s The trophy boyfriend will get boring after a while and all u got left is a dunce with some spastic persona.Disclaimer- Badmans post had no effect on my response what so ever. True stories.

me Ive grown up and see things from a different perspective nowerdays from how I used toI only rate girls on personality rather than looksgetting girls just for the looks is for 2 reasons:1, boosting your profile2, eye candy/sexapart from that those types of girls have no use for metherefore I come to a conclusion.......you cant meet the girl of your dreams on road or in a rave that you draw just based on their lookscoz looks doesnt = great personalityso the only way forward is to start off as friends to truely apreciate someones personalityultimately you aim to grow old with your "girl of your dreams" but shes gonna eventually lose her looks and all thats left will be her personality
i couldn't have put it better myself one big fatco-sign

C/s The trophy boyfriend will get boring after a while and all u got left is a dunce with some spastic persona.Disclaimer- Badmans post had no effect on my response what so ever. True stories.
I lied about everytihng I said :D ............joke

such a stupid thread
U f*ck*ng prick dn't try and get cuteabout correcting my spelling mistakes, i'm typing on a forum nt writing an essayspeed typing d*ck head acquaint yurself with itand wen u gave yur examples of standards, did u make any mention of personality?once againdid u make any reference to personality?NOSo shut yur fool mouth about "i was also talking about personality", trying to back track on yur meaning so as to reduce the stupidity of this threadand for yur information i would say my girl is a 7.5, personality 8 (i wanna say 9 but she can be such a bitch). But to tell u the truth, from time i up the ugliest girl i've banged and u give her ratingsits bait my scale is a lil bit stricter than yursnw piss off be4 i take off my belt and give yur behind a tanningi leave u to yur thread
Come off your period stop acting like a little bitch you're not a woman so stop getting so emotional.Your girl is 7.5/10. Now you can leave my thread.All you had to do is answer with "YES MICHAEL I HAVE LOW STANDARDS THAT IS WHY IM IN LOVE WITH A 7" and everything would have been cool but now you caught feelings because you have low standards that I dont have to have.Nuff man in the topic saying they got high standards aswell so leave and go back to checking your 7.5.

such a stupid thread
Come off your period stop acting like a little bitch you're not a woman so stop getting so emotional.Your girl is 7.5/10. Now you can leave my thread.All you had to do is answer with "YES MICHAEL I HAVE LOW STANDARDS THAT IS WHY IM IN LOVE WITH A 7" and everything would have been cool but now you caught feelings because you have low standards that I dont have to have.Nuff man in the topic saying they got high standards aswell so leave and go back to checking your 7.5.
smh what u have written above not only proves my point, but it shows what i've been saying has very obviously gone over yur head.lol @ u talking about being emotionalas if to say yur nt throwing a tantrum over me calling yur thread sh*twhat ever though init