Todays League Games

Flojo

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShabbzE3

Lets send spurs to represent us in Euro 2008 because they are so great, they are the best team there is in the world and they have all english players and won the carling cup

Guest Eduardo

SMH @ chelsea fansBare empty seats, people arriving 15 minutes into the matchFans sleeping during the matchBooing Avram Grant before they scored then singing his name like he's their favourite managerThey don't deserve to win the league

1st goal was good, 2nd and 3rd was too much.Macheda scores on his 1st reserve start.Welbeck is that guy.
danny welbeck is beyond sickas soon as we wrap the league up fergie shud throw him inid have him as the 6/7th sub in champs league games actually, saha aint fit is he? :S

i showed man about welbeckdoes this tingmacheda did well, been ripping the u18's all season, good to see get a goal on his first startpossebon got injured, but we should be seeing him againsick goals though
nil pointsi was tellin man about welbeck, bryan and brandy from rwd/b4 times...i went skool with brandy and welbeck an bryan went skool across the road, them man had fm wonderkid hype before they were on fmfergie needs to jus take a chance tho, i think welbeck is ready, im a fan of the loan system but sometimes you jus take a chance on someone, welbecks time...