SIMPSONS TRIVIA

Guest Esquilax

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no point doing this if you are going to Google the answers that doesn't prove that you know Simpsons trivia it just shows that you are a wasteperson in life begging for acceptance feeding from the scraps of attention that you will obtain from correctly answering a question on an internet forum.Now.questions, no googling please only real badman can enter1) Everybody knows that Homer played Poochie the Dog briefly in Itchy and Scratchy, my question is what is the name of the lodger who joins the Simpson household for that Episode?. P.S He's a showerman2) What is The Comic Book guys real name?3) What colour was Waylon smithers hair originally, and for a bonus point name someone else that has changed colour4) What are Homers and Ned's Vegas wives called?5) Name 4 horror films that have been Parodied in the Halloween Specials. 6) In one of the Halloween specials what is the name of the simpsons Evil twin son?7) Millhouse played Fallout boy in the radioactive man movie, what is the original fallout boy's catchphrase8) Put these characters in order that they have died - Maude Flanders, Dr Nick Riviera, Dr Marvin Monroe, Grandpas girlfriend Bea, Bleeding Gums Murphy, Frank Grimes - Bonus point: Which one of these characters is not really dead

Theres no point doing this if you are going to Google the answers that doesn't prove that you know Simpsons trivia it just shows that you are a wasteperson in life begging for acceptance feeding from the scraps of attention that you will obtain from correctly answering a question on an internet forum.Now.questions, no googling please only real badman can enter1) Everybody knows that Homer played Poochie the Dog briefly in Itchy and Scratchy, my question is what is the name of the lodger who joins the Simpson household for that Episode?. P.S He's a showerman2) What is The Comic Book guys real name?3) What colour was Waylon smithers hair originally, and for a bonus point name someone else that has changed colour4) What are Homers and Ned's Vegas wives called?5) Name 4 horror films that have been Parodied in the Halloween Specials. 6) In one of the Halloween specials what is the name of the simpsons Evil twin son?7) Millhouse played Fallout boy in the radioactive man movie, what is the original fallout boy's catchphrase8) Put these characters in order that they have died - Maude Flanders, Dr Nick Riviera, Dr Marvin Monroe, Grandpas girlfriend Bea, Bleeding Gums Murphy, Frank Grimes - Bonus point: Which one of these characters is not really dead
How can you be posting questions when you didnt even bother to try answering the last one?Its a couple posts back though. it was:Name all 4 school bullies

And I tried to come up with questions that couldn't be so easily googled to bring some authenticity into the topic my man.
OK cool.I cant answer all your questions but...Smithers had black hairHorror films include, the shining, Halloween, Friday the 13th and dawn of the deadFallout boys I think had 2 catch phrases "Look out Radioactive man" and "Jimminy Jillikers"I probably missed the episode where Nick Riviera Died?The rest are Bleedin gums, Marv Monroe, Bea, Maude Flanders and Frank "Grimey" GrimesPretty sure thats right!

Theres no point doing this if you are going to Google the answers that doesn't prove that you know Simpsons trivia it just shows that you are a wasteperson in life begging for acceptance feeding from the scraps of attention that you will obtain from correctly answering a question on an internet forum.Now.questions, no googling please only real badman can enter1) Everybody knows that Homer played Poochie the Dog briefly in Itchy and Scratchy, my question is what is the name of the lodger who joins the Simpson household for that Episode?. P.S He's a showerman...Gill or Lionel Hutz ?2) What is The Comic Book guys real name?lol, Jeff Albertson, episode with Noahs Ark play.3) What colour was Waylon smithers hair originally, and for a bonus point name someone else that has changed colourGrey, and he was a nigga, a gay nigga. Wasn't one of the cops white, The black one, Lou.4) What are Homers and Ned's Vegas wives called?Definite pass.5) Name 4 horror films that have been Parodied in the Halloween Specials. Shining with Homer being Jack Nicholson...It's always the science fiction ones, I dunno sh*t about hem pass.6) In one of the Halloween specials what is the name of the simpsons Evil twin son?Hugo7) Millhouse played Fallout boy in the radioactive man movie, what is the original fallout boy's catchphraseDun know the Jiminy Jilickers8) Put these characters in order that they have died - Maude Flanders, Dr Nick Riviera, Dr Marvin Monroe, Grandpas girlfriend Bea, Bleeding Gums Murphy, Frank Grimes - Bonus point: Which one of these characters is not really deadMarvin MonroeBleeding Gums MurphyFrank GrimesDr Nick RiveriaBeaMaude FlandersMonroe is not dead

questions, no googling please only real badman can enter1) Everybody knows that Homer played Poochie the Dog briefly in Itchy and Scratchy, my question is what is the name of the lodger who joins the Simpson household for that Episode?. P.S He's a showermanRoy "Hows it hanging mr S" lol2) What is The Comic Book guys real name?lol, Jeff Albertson, episode with Noahs Ark play.3) What colour was Waylon smithers hair originally, and for a bonus point name someone else that has changed colourbrown... looked black/asian4) What are Homers and Ned's Vegas wives called?Amber And Ginger5) Name 4 horror films that have been Parodied in the Halloween Specials. Shining erm deres other films dat wat not horror parodied in halloween specials likeHarry PotterMr & Mrs Smith&E.T6) In one of the Halloween specials what is the name of the simpsons Evil twin son?Hugo7) Millhouse played Fallout boy in the radioactive man movie, what is the original fallout boy's catchphraseDun know the Jiminy Jilickers8) Put these characters in order that they have died - Maude Flanders, Dr Nick Riviera, Dr Marvin Monroe, Grandpas girlfriend Bea, Bleeding Gums Murphy, Frank Grimes - Bonus point: Which one of these characters is not really deadMarvin MonroeBleeding Gums MurphyFrank GrimesBeaMaude FlandersDr Nick Rivera is not dead

was was the original air date of the first ever episode?
Dont ask questions you dont know the answer to without google assist should be the rule right at the top.
christmas episode, swear it was 1990 or 1991, goin to check nowedit : wikied it 1989 december 17thok back to real simpsons triviaThe episode where homer goes to the land of chocolate, what is half price in the shop windows?(easy but lets get the ball rolling)

Theres no point doing this if you are going to Google the answers that doesn't prove that you know Simpsons trivia it just shows that you are a wasteperson in life begging for acceptance feeding from the scraps of attention that you will obtain from correctly answering a question on an internet forum.Now.questions, no googling please only real badman can enter1) Everybody knows that Homer played Poochie the Dog briefly in Itchy and Scratchy, my question is what is the name of the lodger who joins the Simpson household for that Episode?. P.S He's a showerman...Gill or Lionel Hutz ?2) What is The Comic Book guys real name?lol, Jeff Albertson, episode with Noahs Ark play.3) What colour was Waylon smithers hair originally, and for a bonus point name someone else that has changed colourGrey, and he was a nigga, a gay nigga. Wasn't one of the cops white, The black one, Lou.4) What are Homers and Ned's Vegas wives called?Definite pass.5) Name 4 horror films that have been Parodied in the Halloween Specials. Shining with Homer being Jack Nicholson...It's always the science fiction ones, I dunno sh*t about hem pass.6) In one of the Halloween specials what is the name of the simpsons Evil twin son?Hugo7) Millhouse played Fallout boy in the radioactive man movie, what is the original fallout boy's catchphraseDun know the Jiminy Jilickers8) Put these characters in order that they have died - Maude Flanders, Dr Nick Riviera, Dr Marvin Monroe, Grandpas girlfriend Bea, Bleeding Gums Murphy, Frank Grimes - Bonus point: Which one of these characters is not really deadMarvin MonroeBleeding Gums MurphyFrank GrimesDr Nick RiveriaBeaMaude FlandersMonroe is not dead
Well done guys you did quite well. Roy was indeed the simpsons lodger and a showerman, Jeff Albertson is correct, Waylon smithers hair has been Black, grey and purple, most noticably when he was a black guy.You could have Went with The Shining, Poltergiest, Dracula, X Files, Freddy to name some of the more notable ones, And Marvin Monroe is not dead, to quote he was just "Very ill"No ones got the order right yet but I'll give you a hint, Nick Riveria was the most recent in the Simpsons Movie

Also sorry forgot to say, Bart was the evil son, it was a trick question congrats to who spotted that, and Lou indeed was a white guy, I believe one of thme had someones else voice too
Thts what i said :D ... as Bart's scar is on the wrong side...What was the name of the aeroplane Burns orders smithers to get on at gun point?

Guest Esquilax
Also sorry forgot to say, Bart was the evil son, it was a trick question congrats to who spotted that, and Lou indeed was a white guy, I believe one of thme had someones else voice too
Thts what i said :D ... as Bart's scar is on the wrong side...What was the name of the aeroplane Burns orders smithers to get on at gun point?
lmao the SPRUCE MOOSE!who did milhouses mother cheat on with pyro

lmao the SPRUCE MOOSE!who did milhouses mother cheat on with pyro
hahaha It was Spyro or Gyro