Guest mattthernbsinger

is marlon gay?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. marlon is girl trust

• yes
    • deffiantly
    • yeh knew he was suspect fromday

Guest Ivan Drago
I really think its down to both peoples mindset....Im 20 and would feel no way to be with someone in their late 20s.
what about late 18's turning 19 in july
:D Come on now.
lol
smh

a guy at my work who is 24 and ugly as f*ck is trying to get into a girl who has just turned 18. Now i may be wrong but im thinking he goes for younger girls because he cant get girls his own age because this is not the first time he has gone for a younger girl. I know they are of both legal age but still, 6 years is a bit steep. Guys if your were 24, would you get involved with an 18 year old ? He told me today that he doesnt care she has a boyfriend, he is just gonna try and win her heart despite the small fact she has a man.
Speaking theoretically of course. Yes, If I was 24, I could go with an 18 year old but not just any 18 year old. The intelligence must be there and it can't be one of these foolish 18 year olds. A sense of maturity is also essential.I prefer older women in certain aspects because they have grown up a little and you can hold intelligent conversations with (most of) them.But the age gap is not a problem is:1. They are legal.&2. They act older than they are.

i don't really have an issue with age anymore, i agree ^ as long as it's legal lolmy current partner is a year older than me and i feel we're on the same kinda level maturity wise.. i have been out with guys 25+ who have the mental age of a 15 yr old so it all depends

as long as we're both mature i'm not bothered.couldnt be older than 32 tho
Two of my friends are going out with guys that are 30/31 and they're both 21. It's going alright for both of them though.
I'm 21 too i think that age gap in fine. I'm not sure what my mum would say though

Ironically, a large part of why it didn't work out, was her emotional immaturity
a big reason imo why age dont mean sh*t, people think olders should have more life experience and maturity, but not all do i guess, i know some emotionally retarded people and they are grown in age.

Ironically, a large part of why it didn't work out, was her emotional immaturity
a big reason imo why age dont mean sh*t, people think olders should have more life experience and maturity, but not all do i guess, i know some emotionally retarded people and they are grown in age.
I'd assumed this too. Unfortunately some women who've had more life experience, have made more bad choices and been burned more times than younger girls. And subsequently become even more deeply-entrenched into the victim mentalityWhich makes it damn near impossible to build anything meaningful with them

C/S!