groups of black people attacking white people

J89

white ppl been doin this sh*t + worse for hundreds of yrsexcept they actually killed ppl and hung them off trees same time this behaviour is inexcusable. at least them white man were willing 2 go all out and merk.lol @ that 1 white guy who held it up differently man was swingin guys an all sortslol @ "Do The A-Town Stomp"lol @ the 1 p*ssy screamin and cryin on the floor. man up.edit: on a level tho anyone who been in this situation knows it ain't rly anything. u don't feel most of it 'til afterwards when ur in hospital and u cant lie on 1 side of ur face.

white ppl been doin this sh*t + worse for hundreds of yrsexcept they actually killed ppl and hung them off trees same time this behaviour is inexcusable. at least them white man were willing 2 go all out and merk.lol @ that 1 white guy who held it up differently man was swingin guys an all sortslol @ "Do The A-Town Stomp"lol @ the 1 p*ssy screamin and cryin on the floor. man up.edit: on a level tho anyone who been in this situation knows it ain't rly anything. u don't feel most of it 'til afterwards when ur in hospital and u cant lie on 1 side of ur face.
Watch when I rape your mumrape attacks been happening for years bruv so dont catch feelings over it.

Watch when I rape your mumrape attacks been happening for years bruv so dont catch feelings over it.
*spuds* bore thru man, ur time.

thats sadi seen a few rushings like thatthe aftermath aint nicefound a guy i know bleedin from the eyes and sh*this mate was takin him in a taxi home and he passed out so they went hospital insteadnext day his big sister is calling round people tryin to find out who jumped himlike im gonna snitch on the gang of guys that did it and make their business mine