crimewatch now

The Somalian

LOL at basically questioning why she stayed there to get RAPED.Some of you are f*ck*ng plumbs.
No, it seemed like 17 man banged her, but wasnt clear if it was at the same time or on diff occasions, if it was diff occasions then why did she go back with that guy and all cotching on the beach
Threatening to harm here? I don't know, usualy criminal psychology?!I doubt she openly invited 17 paedos to rape her.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smell Of Death
LOL at basically questioning why she stayed there to get RAPED.Some of you are f*ck*ng plumbs.
No, it seemed like 17 man banged her, but wasnt clear if it was at the same time or on diff occasions, if it was diff occasions then why did she go back with that guy and all cotching on the beach
Threatening to harm here? I don't know, usualy criminal psychology?!I doubt she openly invited 17 paedos to rape her.
nah 17 guys f*cked her over 2 years

not all 13 year olds are going out looking for men to sleep withshe was a young girl and being repeatedly forced into sex with OLDER menpeople try to be funny on this website and its just not funny, and just shows that you are trying too hardyou people are just on the same level as those nasty paedophiles to me

Allow this man, and u lot try tell me NOT 2 have death penaltyFACK AWF
sh*t is disgustingyou still cant justify the death penalty though IMO.
Come on Q, dem man need 2 DIElol @ doing hard labourdont get me started again lol
Lol, nah for real i know what youre saying.But it doesnt help anything. look in america for example where they have the death penalty, it doesnt deter criminals.it wont change anything for the victim either.Harsh prison terms are better, they suffer more.
I see what your saying when u said the death sentence doesnt deter prisoners but it would make some of them think twice (i would like to think)Like for example, if they knew the crime they were gonna commit was gonna lead to the death penalty. But as you said it doesn't deter all criminals.

there was no talk of this girls parents, familynothingu jus cant say y did she keep goin back, even if she went home to her mum everyday after gettin f*cked outthe fact that no one noticed anything was wrong, shows how much guidance she had (if that was the case)theres no way u can blame her
exactly, she could have been a young runaway all that we know

not all 13 year olds are going out looking for men to sleep withshe was a young girl and being repeatedly forced into sex with OLDER menpeople try to be funny on this website and its just not funny, and just shows that you are trying too hardyou people are just on the same level as those nasty paedophiles to me
f*ck OFF bout on them levelsNo one was being funny, quotes please

there was no talk of this girls parents, familynothingu jus cant say y did she keep goin back, even if she went home to her mum everyday after gettin f*cked outthe fact that no one noticed anything was wrong, shows how much guidance she had (if that was the case)theres no way u can blame her
exactly, she could have been a young runaway all that we know
No one is blaming her, just exploring all avenues

Guest Smell Of Death
I was on Nintendo at 13, girls were long dem times
i was getting brained at 12llow me
i was still playin with my toys and hidin in lockers with my other neeky mates dem times
exactlythats youim not sayin she was some hoeim jus sayin dont jump onto the innocent tip so quickwe just dont knownot sayin that it would b alright if she was some hoe either

I was on Nintendo at 13, girls were long dem times
i was getting brained at 12llow me
i was still playin with my toys and hidin in lockers with my other neeky mates dem times
exactlythats youim not sayin she was some hoeim jus sayin dont jump onto the innocent tip so quickwe just dont knownot sayin that it would b alright if she was some hoe either
so whats ur point then?

Allow this man, and u lot try tell me NOT 2 have death penaltyFACK AWF
sh*t is disgustingyou still cant justify the death penalty though IMO.
Come on Q, dem man need 2 DIElol @ doing hard labourdont get me started again lol
Lol, nah for real i know what youre saying.But it doesnt help anything. look in america for example where they have the death penalty, it doesnt deter criminals.it wont change anything for the victim either.Harsh prison terms are better, they suffer more.
I see what your saying when u said the death sentence doesnt deter prisoners but it would make some of them think twice (i would like to think)Like for example, if they knew the crime they were gonna commit was gonna lead to the death penalty. But as you said it doesn't deter all criminals.
Yeah it would make some people think twice, but these same people who would think twice are the ones who wouldnt be hardcore criminals.Like i said in that thread before, you cant justify laws on based on emotional human thinking.more time it only leads for an eye for an eye type of thinking.

ok just watched dis...the kids losing there mum for no reason was grim, how can happen wid no real motive. scarred dem for life.the brers who buss into asda were probably liked off coke or sumin, thot they was playin gta dum f*cks. thats proper deep on the somalian guy, no qualification + disabilities = unemployable. man mite aswell go home.the rich couple who got mugged got owned differentyl. dont even kno how they could of avoided dat, maybe use der p to hire security or sumin, keep a few straps and tools in the yard or sumin.that nasty pedo at the end was f*cked, wot a nasty c*nt. 13 year old sleepin wid over 50 men under his control + vids of em all, then that dead body found. dont even no if ders a sentence dat will do any justice for that.lmao @ his lawyer tellin him to just shut up wid the lies LOL. wot a c*nt.

Felt sorry for that Mali dude... But did Crimewatch have to stress his 'mali. Hes serious tho completing his night shift, Tryna earn stripes.. KMT hope he got some serious compensation tho. That Paedo was vile, Imagine renting that yard and finding out you have been living ith some dead body, ..lol @ his Solicitor telling him to dead the denial.Dat rich couple that got mvoed to aint serious.. How u gonn ahave a yard like that with no serious security.

ye thinking about it....swear dem rich couple didnt have no alarm or nuffin?f*ckin silly.id have alarms, watchmen, dogs, barbed wire....al katraz wen im ere :D
they probably set up the whole robbery, or one a dem didbut then it all went wrong

ye thinking about it....swear dem rich couple didnt have no alarm or nuffin?f*ckin silly.id have alarms, watchmen, dogs, barbed wire....al katraz wen im ere :D
They were obviously too flash. See how the robers knew that the man had loads of expensive watches. As for keeping unnecesary jewelery in the house? Come on now

• 8 months later...