Flamini - I want to stay

TF S4DK

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gattuso is 30, at Milan 30 is no years at all, while he has had a bad season so have Milan, next year Gattusso could refind his form and having Flamini around to keep him on his toes could even help him refind it.Its still very much Gattuso position to lose.

LOL at Flamini.Done his medical.Milan claim they paying him just over 3m a year, which is effectively 58k a week.So if he left over 8k or even 3k a week, SMH.
wages aint the only factorits hard to turn down milan
Arsenal>>>>Milan
Lenny..AnywaysMilan never really have players turning them down.. The only player I know that turned down Milan is Gerrard.

team next year could be suttin lyk dis if wenger was willing to spend seeing as most of these players will most likely be on available....................hart/green/kirkland.....................sagna.....richards.....gallas......clichy.....swp.....johnson/veleso...fabregas...gattuso....seedorf............................villa/adesamson............................but the harsh reality is itl probly be suttin lyk dis..........................alumina....................sagna.......toure.......gallas........clichy...eboue.......diaby......fabregas.....denilson....vela.......................adesamson/bendtner...........
lmfaocluelessis it u everybodys been calling a rebore gundam?

Guest F.O.S
LOL at Flamini.Done his medical.Milan claim they paying him just over 3m a year, which is effectively 58k a week.So if he left over 8k or even 3k a week, SMH.
wages aint the only factorits hard to turn down milan
Arsenal>>>>Milan
Lenny..AnywaysMilan hardly have players turning them down.. The only player I know that turned down Milan is Gerrard.
hghgghhgnbROFLHOW DID I MANAGE TO NOT SEE THAT...NAR...LMAO...ARSENAL ARE ANY FEEDER CLUBMILAN ARE ONE OF THE TOP CLUBS IN HISTORY WHO WIN EUROPEAN TROPHIES HAVE LOADS OF WORLD CLASS PLAYERS ETC

Guest F.O.S
team next year could be suttin lyk dis if wenger was willing to spend seeing as most of these players will most likely be on available....................hart/green/kirkland.....................sagna.....richards.....gallas......clichy.....swp.....johnson/veleso...fabregas...gattuso....seedorf............................villa/adesamson............................but the harsh reality is itl probly be suttin lyk dis..........................alumina....................sagna.......toure.......gallas........clichy...eboue.......diaby......fabregas.....denilson....vela.......................adesamson/bendtner...........
Clueless how?What is wrong with what i said?Low jumping on the bandwagon with replies like that and not giving a serious reply unless your a such joke of a person...

Clueless how?What is wrong with what i said?Low jumping on the bandwagon with replies like that and not giving a serious reply unless your a such joke of a person...
im not jumpiing on a bandwagon i asked u a question and if u cant see what was wrong with what u said its beyond me to point it out for u

Guest F.O.S
im not jumpiing on a bandwagon i asked u a question and if u cant see what was wrong with what u said its beyond me to point it out for u
No not everybody a couple of arsenal fans...Now answer my question..What is wrong with what i said or did you except your arsenal goonies to come in and quote your saying lol @ bane being clueless lmao, psml, rolf etc?

Guest Sho Case
NO NO NO NO NO NOArsenal are NOT I repeat NOT as big as AC MilanArsenal are NOT an elite club
Arsenal aint as prestigious as Milan, Barca, Madrid
this is what i was trying to say to TF

Juventus is the most successful team in the history of Italian football.Overall, the club have won 51 official trophies, more than any other Italian team; 40 in Italy, which is also a record,and 11 in European and world competitions.
FC Bayern Munich is a German sports club based in Munich, Bavaria. Bayern Munich is one of the most successful clubs in football history. With 2 Intercontinental Cups, 4 European Champions League titles, 1 UEFA Cup title, 1 Cup Winners' Cup title, 21 national championships, and 14 German Cups, Bayern Munich is Germany's foremost football club.