Flamini - I want to stay

TF S4DK

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

milan r one of europes golden elite clubsbare prestigetheyve won the european cup god knows how many timestheyve got like 3 former world players of the year in there team they play in the san sirothe lure is alot milan >>>arsenallets be real innit
f*ck that prestige talk...That can be built at the Emirates if we started to carry ourselves in a similar manner...Arsenal (the club, not the team) aren't proud enough. Our brand of football deserves the trophies, the respect and the so-called prestige that these 'better' clubs have but I think the way the club conducts itself will have as remain in the slot just below 'elite'.
Yes, it's catch 22 situation kind of. Milan's prestige and history speaks for itself.Now we need some history, and to get that we need players like flamini to stay to help us win the trophys that will make us elite. Anyway he's gone. Personally i have no ill feeling towards him. And i don't find it disgraeful that he was bussin jokes with his friends. What's he ment to do, sit there all solemn like...
No, he shouldn't even been at the stadium...I like the way Sir Alex Ferguson just freezes certain players out aka Jaap StamIt's Arsenal or nothing IMO
IF he was in the squad for sunday he has to be there, probably would have been in milan already if he wasn't in the squad I reckon.Like I said IF coz I dunno if he was in the squad but Wenger said he might be on the bench so I 'm guessin that's why he was still there.Good luck to him anyway.

loosing berbatov >>>> loosing flamini
Getting £35m for Dimi>>>>>>>>>>>>>£0 for FlaminiIdiot....
we didnt pay for flaminind u got sh*t loads for carricknd what da fuk did u doberbatov=tottenhamunstoppable player on his daybuild a team round him nd ur goin placesu = a channel 5 club

Next out is Hleb.Arsenal are pissed
has evra signed tah new contract yet how longs he got left 12 months
We actaully have the funds to offer our quality players 50k plus contracts mate.Them wage structures there.I'm sure Patrice will sign once we've secured the double.I reckon Hleb will leave tbh

loosing berbatov >>>> loosing flamini
Getting £35m for Dimi>>>>>>>>>>>>>£0 for FlaminiIdiot....
we didnt pay for flaminind u got sh*t loads for carricknd what da fuk did u doberbatov=tottenhamunstoppable player on his daybuild a team round him nd ur goin placesu = a channel 5 club
We sold Carrick and won a trophy.Thats what we did.lol @ berbatov=tottenhamIdiot.I find it funny to see how he has been cussed off for 2 years by arsenal fans, and now because he is 80% leaving, you all now hark on like he is not only our God but the God of football. :D

Guest F.O.S
Next out is Hleb.Arsenal are pissed
has evra signed tah new contract yet how longs he got left 12 months
:D :D EVRA WILL SIGN A NEW LONG TERM DEAL STILLBEST LEFT BACK IN THE WORLDBEST CLUB IN THE WORLDOUR PLAYERS HAVE LOYALTY STILLLOL @ ARSENAL BEING A FEEDER CLUB FOR THE BIG TEAMS

Not you in particular.Berbatov is a special player and will be a massive loss, no one is denying that. But to say our club will go to f*ck without him is incredibly stupid, especially seeing we almost got 4th in 05/06 with Mido leading our front line.

Guest Medic

Flamini has done well for us. It not use holding a grudge against him. He wants to leave so be it, no point trying to keep players that rather go in the direction of money.He will be replacable. Its still jarring to see him in another teams shirt, but im sure me and the other Arsenal fans will get over it.

Guest F.O.S

team next year could be suttin lyk dis if wenger was willing to spend seeing as most of these players will most likely be on available....................hart/green/kirkland.....................sagna.....richards.....gallas......clichy.....swp.....johnson/veleso...fabregas...gattuso....seedorf............................villa/adesamson............................but the harsh reality is itl probly be suttin lyk dis..........................alumina....................sagna.......toure.......gallas........clichy...eboue.......diaby......fabregas.....denilson....vela.......................adesamson/bendtner...........

Wow, we've got nowhere to discuss Arsenal, even in our own topic, without it being ruined.
That's the thing.We can get people who will come in have a worth while discussion who support other teams then the other set of fans who just f*ck it up.

Guest Sho Case
Do I think Flamini should have picked Arsenal over Milan? Yes.TBH I had no expectations.No I cant but I'll await to hear his comments when he airs them.
okbut milan have won more in recent years than usthey have the world player of the year& other top playersa huge history,on the european stage too& if we are honest they are looking to rebuild & are linked with the standard of players we should be going forthey should become THAT force next year or the year after

Do I think Flamini should have picked Arsenal over Milan? Yes.TBH I had no expectations.No I cant but I'll await to hear his comments when he airs them.
okbut milan have won more in recent years than usthey have the world player of the year& other top playersa huge history,on the european stage too& if we are honest they are looking to rebuild & are linked with the standard of players we should be going forthey should become THAT force next year or the year after
I think your giving him to much credit.Flamini left a club who had just won a trophy to come to us.Obviously he was sold a dream then. A dream which hasnt quite worked & a move which for him hadnt quite worked until this year. A year when lets be honest it was margins on the Prem & CL.At no time during his talks did he state he wants the club to show their ambition or win trophies before he signs his deal.All this talk about Milan being a bigger lure is nonsense & suprising coming from Arsenal fans IMO. He just seems like a player which wants to play all over the World. Which is fair enough.Why should he have stayed? Cos a year ago, nobody wanted him in Italy, Wenger kept him, played him over others, a decision which lets be honest made the notion of him being linked with Milan even possible.