Flamini - I want to stay

TF S4DK

Diaby once he fixes his concentration is a box to box player, like Vieria was.Denilson & Cesc could work, but be prepared for us to win nothing for at least a year. See Liverpool game last season as to why... Plus that partnership against good teams or once it gets clocked would require either Diaby on the left or Eboue on the right.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO @ Kevin Nolan being swag. You're bonkers mate.Would love us to hijack Liverpool's bid for Barry. I'm equally happy to see Diaby or Denilson, especially the latter, fill in next to Cesc next season.
CM paring of Denilson and Cesc is not winning anything
Everyone said the same about Flamini not being good enough. You obviously don't watch your team enough.
You obviously have no idea about football if u think that CM pairin could win the league

Goalkeeper, centre back, defensive midfielder, wingers
In other words a new team. :D SMH. I know we all love the same club but I can see myself arguing with quite a few people in this topic so i'm leaving for tonight.*Leaves discussion*
That is IDEALLY.REALISTICALLY we'll sign a defender and a midfielder and that'll be it.
I think they are ESSENTIAL if we want to win the league

LMAO @ Kevin Nolan being swag. You're bonkers mate.Would love us to hijack Liverpool's bid for Barry. I'm equally happy to see Diaby or Denilson, especially the latter, fill in next to Cesc next season.
CM paring of Denilson and Cesc is not winning anything
Everyone said the same about Flamini not being good enough. You obviously don't watch your team enough.
You obviously have no idea about football if u think that CM pairin could win the league
:D:D:D *Falls off chair*Hahahahahaha!

LOL at Flamini.Done his medical.Milan claim they paying him just over 3m a year, which is effectively 58k a week.So if he left over 8k or even 3k a week, SMH.
wages aint the only factorits hard to turn down milan

Guest Mickey Kane
LOL at Flamini.Done his medical.Milan claim they paying him just over 3m a year, which is effectively 58k a week.So if he left over 8k or even 3k a week, SMH.
Arsenal>>>>Milan if we started to ACT like a top club FFS...

They're going through more of a transition period than we are.Stars don't make a team.I personally think we ARE better than Milan, regardless of dumping them out at their own ground.

Guest Mickey Kane
They're going through more of a transition period than we are.Stars don't make a team.I personally think we ARE better than Milan, regardless of dumping them out at their own ground.
It's not so much our personnel but just the way we let other teams take the piss outta of us with these off-pitch shenanigans...Wenger needs to get ruthless. I personally thought it was a disgrace I see Hleb, Fabregas & Flamini buss joke like Hleb & Flamini just signed 5 year contracts the other day.

milan r one of europes golden elite clubsbare prestigetheyve won the european cup god knows how many timestheyve got like 3 former world players of the year in there team they play in the san sirothe lure is alot milan >>>arsenallets be real innit