Flamini - I want to stay

TF S4DK

Guest Mickey Kane
milan r one of europes golden elite clubsbare prestigetheyve won the european cup god knows how many timestheyve got like 3 former world players of the year in there team they play in the san sirothe lure is alot milan >>>arsenallets be real innit
f*ck that prestige talk...That can be built at the Emirates if we started to carry ourselves in a similar manner...Arsenal (the club, not the team) aren't proud enough. Our brand of football deserves the trophies, the respect and the so-called prestige that these 'better' clubs have but I think the way the club conducts itself will have as remain in the slot just below 'elite'.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i here u we are building butlike some fans he might jus be pissed off at the conitnous devlopment were goin thruall im sayin is for a man like flamini clubs like milan dont come nockin oftenmoney helped in the decisionbut its a big move for him

milan r one of europes golden elite clubsbare prestigetheyve won the european cup god knows how many timestheyve got like 3 former world players of the year in there team they play in the san sirothe lure is alot milan >>>arsenallets be real innit
f*ck that prestige talk...That can be built at the Emirates if we started to carry ourselves in a similar manner...Arsenal (the club, not the team) aren't proud enough. Our brand of football deserves the trophies, the respect and the so-called prestige that these 'better' clubs have but I think the way the club conducts itself will have as remain in the slot just below 'elite'.
Yes, it's catch 22 situation kind of. Milan's prestige and history speaks for itself.Now we need some history, and to get that we need players like flamini to stay to help us win the trophys that will make us elite. Anyway he's gone. Personally i have no ill feeling towards him. And i don't find it disgraeful that he was bussin jokes with his friends. What's he ment to do, sit there all solemn like...

Guest Mickey Kane
Yes, it's catch 22 situation kind of. Milan's prestige and history speaks for itself.Now we need some history, and to get that we need players like flamini to stay to help us win the trophys that will make us elite. Anyway he's gone. Personally i have no ill feeling towards him. And i don't find it disgraeful that he was bussin jokes with his friends. What's he ment to do, sit there all solemn like...
No, he shouldn't even been at the stadium...I like the way Sir Alex Ferguson just freezes certain players out aka Jaap StamIt's Arsenal or nothing IMO

lol at Arsenal >>>> Milan.Players want to win trophies and play alongside the best players and Milan are a massive club who will ALWAYS win trophies. The lure of being part of that rebuilding process and potentially playing alongside Dinho, Drogba, Pato, Kaka etc is far more enticing than being at 99% of clubs.You are deluded if you think this is just about money.

lol at Arsenal >>>> Milan.Players want to win trophies and play alongside the best players and Milan are a massive club who will ALWAYS win trophies. The lure of being part of that rebuilding process and potentially playing alongside Dinho, Drogba, Pato, Kaka etc is far more enticing than being at 99% of clubs.You are deluded if you think this is just about money.

No, he shouldn't even been at the stadium...I like the way Sir Alex Ferguson just freezes certain players out aka Jaap StamIt's Arsenal or nothing IMO
Why is wenger gonna freeze him out?Last Home game yes he should have been there. There is no ill feeling towards him from Wenger. He don't operate like that.

Guest F.O.S

.............................frey?..........................zambrotta?....nesta......mexes?....kaladze......................... flamini.......pirlo...............................ronaldihno?..................................kaka.....................drogba/berbatov?.......pato.............would be to much...seedorf and gattuso might be for sale in the summer...

LOL at Flamini.Done his medical.Milan claim they paying him just over 3m a year, which is effectively 58k a week.So if he left over 8k or even 3k a week, SMH.
wages aint the only factorits hard to turn down milan
No it aint. Milan are pie.
They had a bad seasonOn there day they can still peform as they showed yesterday

AC Milan have completed the signing of Mathieu Flamini from Arsenal on a four-year deal, the Italian club's website has revealed.The French midfielder, whose deal at the Emirates ran out this summer, has passed a medical and agreed terms to stay at the San Siro until 2012.The departure will come as a blow to Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, who had offered the 24-year-old a new deal.Flamini had been a key player this season, making 39 starts in midfield.More to follow.http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nal/7383314.stm

LOL at Flamini.Done his medical.Milan claim they paying him just over 3m a year, which is effectively 58k a week.So if he left over 8k or even 3k a week, SMH.
wages aint the only factorits hard to turn down milan
No it aint. Milan are pie.
They had a bad seasonOn there day they can still peform as they showed yesterday
Each to there own.

.............................frey?..........................zambrotta?....nesta......mexes?....kaladze......................... flamini.......pirlo...............................ronaldihno?..................................kaka.....................drogba/berbatov?.......pato.............would be to much...seedorf and gattuso might be for sale in the summer...
looolflaminis name looks so horibly out of place its not even funny i reckon hes gonna flop it there imowe sud try get gattuso

Guest Sho Case
Some waste Arsenal fans in here.
you say this because?all loyalties asidedo you think flamini really should have picked arsenal over AC milan?did you expect him to pick arsenal over AC milan?can you not see why he picked AC milan over arsenal?