Flamini - I want to stay

TF S4DK

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sho Case
tbh as someone has said flamini can easily be replacednot taking away anything he has done this seasonbut there are easily 5 players europe/africa/sa not costing loads who could do his jobits the fabregas's who cant be replaced
WENGER HAS THOUGHT FOR A WHILE THAT FLAMINI WOULD SIGN A NEW DEAL FOR USSO THE PROBLEM IS WILL WENGER ACTUALLY REPLACE HIM WITH A NEW SIGNINGGILBERTO RECENTLY SAID HE WANTS TO STAY I SWEARIT WOULD BE WENGER TO GIVE SONG HIS CHANCE RATHER THAN BUY AN UPGRADE ON FLAMINI& I'D BE PISSED IF HE DIDN'T BUY A DIRECT REPLACEMENT& EVEN STILL,WHEN FLAMINI WAS INJURED WE DIDN'T SEEM TO HAVE A SUITABLE BACK UPGILBERTO LACKS THE MOBILITYSERIOUSLY SLIPPED SELLING DIARRASTILL,CREDIT TO FLAMINIHE WILL BE PART OF 1 OF THE BIGGEST EUROPEAN CLUBS WHO ARE GUNNA NEED TO START A NEW ERAONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY FOR MOST PLAYERSNOBODY WOULD'VE SEEN HIM JOINING MILAN AT ANY STAGE IN HIS CAREER

Guest Medic
Talk of us buying St-Etienne's central midfield captain Loïc Perrin, he is 22 and does look good.Will all be sorted out this week (Flamini talks).
Nah allow him, should go for touloulon

wish we still had the old forumhol tyt the d*ckheads who said i was clueless when i said you shud have kept diarra because you got flamini insteadlulz
I dont recall this.Most Arsenal fans were pissed. Was definatly a future 1st teamer. Just didnt want to wait

wish we still had the old forumhol tyt the d*ckheads who said i was clueless when i said you shud have kept diarra because you got flamini insteadlulz
I dont recall this.Most Arsenal fans were pissed. Was definatly a future 1st teamer. Just didnt want to wait

Too many people look back on Diarra TBH. Good player but just a more experienced, intelligent, defensive version of Diaby to me, the problem? Would win the ball and then didnt release it quick enough & still would had to adapt to playing for our team & Cesc, ultimately once his agent had found him clubs to pay him 60k a week, there was no way he was staying with us. Oh & a player who cant wait less than 6 months to pay for us, can leave.

But he still went there & for the fee United wanted to pay. Bayern gained nothing by keeping him that year as he hardly played...While I agree, I think Wenger resigned himself to keeping him will just have him cause squad unrest & the team at the time was moving positively..

should've loaned him to pompey then
He wouldnt have gone on loan.Why would you go on loan, where your stay on your current wage (I'm assuming Diarra was on about 20k a week), when the club your going on loan too is prepared to triple your wages (to 60k a week) on a permenant transfer. You lose about a million in 6 months. To Diarra going Pompey was a loan anyway, cos the day he signed he told them once a bigger club comes caling he gone again... Wenger did what he could & fought to get a buy back clause on the deal, dunno if he got it in tho.

But he still went there & for the fee United wanted to pay. Bayern gained nothing by keeping him that year as he hardly played...While I agree, I think Wenger resigned himself to keeping him will just have him cause squad unrest & the team at the time was moving positively..
If not for injury he would have played though.......