Flamini - I want to stay

TF S4DK

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do so many players want to leave Arsenal?
When clubs like Milan & Inter come calling its a tough choice to makea footballers career is short, if theres more chance of winning trophys somewhere else then boy. How old is Hleb now, 26? coming into his prime years as a baller

The f*cks everyone crying about? Last year summer everyone was gunning him telling him know his role and jam. And now you're all pissed that he's leaving. Yes he's good, but he's not irreplacable.Players have come and gone. Someone else can fill his boots next season be it a new signing or someone already here.And before anyone decides to embarrass themselves and say otherwise remember 90% of football fans thought we'd finish 5th this season.Fully fit with a couple additions (which looks like happening) and we'll be up there, AGAIN.Wenger leaving>>>Cesc leaving>>>Hleb leaving>>>Flamini leaving.

Guest F.O.S

lol @ me sayin couple months ago he will leave to go sumwere else so that he has a better chance of winning trophys and playing alongside world class players..dont blame him for wanting to leave either after Wenger tried send him off to Birmingham last year to rot wid Larson and Muamba...

Flamini leaving could be a blessing in disguise, hopefully wenger would actually go and buy a world class DM, i don't think he trusts Song or Gilberto to be 1st choice.Personally, i want him to stay cos i think he will get better, but if he leaves i won't be devestated, he is definately replaceable. In my opinion even Diarra was a better player, Flamini hit form at exactly the right time, if Diarra had signed before the season, i don't think flamini would of even made the starting XI.

Lol at anyone that thinks Arsenal or Wenger did Flamini dirty...Seriously LMFAO.He stated he wanted to leave before last season ended, Wenger looking at his personnel said ok. His agent and Arsenal tried to find him a move, his agent was trying to get the Italian clubs interested but they didnt show much desire, so it was left to Wenger calling Bruce at Birmingham and Flamini not sure if that was the way he wanted to go sat down with Wenger talked it out and decided to stay.Like I said if Flamini leaves Wenger will get dealt a very real home truth that he'll be stupid to not pay attention too.

By Jason BurtMonday, 28 April 2008Mathieu Flamini has dashed Arsenal's faint hopes of keeping him by agreeing to join Milan, while the Premier League club face a crunch meeting over Alexander Hleb's future later this week.The signs are that Arsene Wenger will be shorn of half his first-choice midfield - and two of his best performers this season - with Hleb having been offered a huge four-year contract by Internazionale, Milan's city's rivals, which he is keen to sign.The loss of the pair would be a severe blow to Wenger who has set Flamini a deadline of the end of this month to decide his future after making what he described as a "decent" improved offer. The 24-year-old French midfielder's present contract runs out on 30 June and, despite Arsenal's efforts, he has been offered far more by Milan and Juventus.It had appeared that Juve were the favourites to sign Flamini but they have been out-bid by Milan who are willing to pay him four million euros a year - a million more than was an offer from their rivals - which includes a significant signing-on fee spread over a five-year contract. They have ear-marked Flamini as the eventual replacement for Gennaro Gattuso - which is ironic considering the midfielder was nicknamed after the Italian by his Arsenal team-mates.Over the weekend Carlo Ancelotti went public on Milan TV - the club's own television channel - to speak of his admiration for Flamini, especially after the way he performed against the European Cup holders in the Champions League tie earlier this season. Flamini - whose father Roland is Italian and has relatives in Rome - is free to talk to other clubs because his contract has almost expired. He has made clear that he wants to accept a more lucrative offer than has been tabled by Arsenal, especially as Flamini has felt under-valued at the Emirates for some time. Wenger has urged Flamini not to leave Arsenal just for a "few bucks" but that kind of comment will not be well-received by his player. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footbal...ove-816695.html

Guest Mickey Kane

I'm feeling some next level rage right now...It's not even the kind where you make noise, I'm feeling that silent Frank Lucas rage...I'm not even thinking about 'missing' him either, it's just the f*ck*ng CHEEK.

tbh as someone has said flamini can easily be replacednot taking away anything he has done this seasonbut there are easily 5 players europe/africa/sa not costing loads who could do his jobits the fabregas's who cant be replaced

How can flamini use arsenal as a "Stepping stone" club?! This was the perfect time for Diarra to shine as well.
teddy sheringhamsol campbellmicheal carrickdimitar berbatovmodricgareth balealan huttonking (if he wasnt a cripple)tottenham are defined as a steppin club no ur position in the game

How can flamini use arsenal as a "Stepping stone" club?! This was the perfect time for Diarra to shine as well.
teddy sheringhamsol campbellmicheal carrickdimitar berbatovmodricgareth balealan huttonking (if he wasnt a cripple)tottenham are defined as a steppin club no ur position in the game
:D:D Weren't even sending, just shocked he would leave after having the best season at Arsenal. I sense the hate in that post, i know its hurts that we are making moves but no need to bring it into these kinds of threads.