Sign in to follow this  
Kim

favourite shops

At the min Tx max and HnM for me :D

im a high maintenance afghan.. need my harvey nics harrods selfridges... footlocker... size.. 4 the trackiesbuy my stationary from muji because im a top battyman like that....amazon 4 electronics
you shop at Muji? what kind of sh*t racist are youanyway, fav shop for me = Asda.Where would i be without it?.......probably unemployed.

Internet is me. I bought a pair of jeans from River Island the other day come to think, That was my 1st purchase in my town for like 3 years.

At the min Tx max and HnM for me :D
samei get my jeans from tk maxx and everything else from h&mbut with hennes i sometimes feel so baait

haha yeah i just brought a sick converse jacket from tkmax today i love it in the mens section aswell

yh the mens section always has them old skool exclus jackets

Guest Mr. Estacado

sams, gah shing (chinese restuarant), choice, peacocks, morrisons, maplins & stratford computer fair for all them electronics.

m & s - their simple tops/skirts are to die fordebenhams *online - counts no?*wallisdorothy perkinsriver islandfor foodits tescos, aldi, lidl *yum*never iceland - every time i go in there i see chavvy mums battering their braan babies