Sign in to follow this  
Trilliam

Big H

Can't stop watching this, prefer his rapping to his spittin'.Someone tell me what to download, point me this way that waytbh you know how these threads work by now

I got fiends oding on snow ballswhen I first heard itgfhkjfdfghkljhgf
f*ck a skunk zoot man they want a white spliffspurs game, reported missing like you ran away etctoo muchflow is sick

Old school freestylef*ck*ng rips iti got some of his rap tunes, their sickkill up them when im on the pc 2moro

wow, and to think i fort prez t was better
this thread was gonna be called Big H, Paper Pabs, Meridianthen I played the vid again and was like I don't care about the others atmMajor thanks @ 8BALL

Dun know d'youtube favourites, downloaded videos, ipod video playlistheverytinghe f*cks it up, needs to do a hip hop mixtape like this.him rapper>>>>>> grime mc

Dun know d'youtube favourites, downloaded videos, ipod video playlistheverytinghe f*cks it up, needs to do a hip hop mixtape like this.him rapper>>>>>> grime mc

Guest Mr. Estacado

hip hop or grimehe's a complete guyamannnnnbut foreal he NEEDS to release a mixtape

for realbut he has some sick grime tunes too. . .and if u are in doubt about prez t you need to check his video on youtube from the same dvd . . . flippin mucky

http://rapidshare.com/files/104348873/Flash_G_-_Big_H_-_Meridian_Bloodline_-_Compilation.mp3.html

DISGUSTING! !

SKAFE

http://rapidshare.com/files/104348873/Flash_G_-_Big_H_-_Meridian_Bloodline_-_Compilation.mp3.html

DISGUSTING! !

OH sh*tSAFEX

ksfsdkfsdfsdfsdfsdoh my days that big h compilation is f*ckEDbare rap tunes aswellsh*t I GOT HOES UP NORTH FOR REAL AND THEY'RE GETTING LOW OFCOURSEDEEP THROAT FEEL LIKE YOUR BOWLING HER THOUGHTS

ksfsdkfsdfsdfsdfsdoh my days that big h compilation is f*ckEDbare rap tunes aswellsh*t I GOT HOES UP NORTH FOR REAL AND THEY'RE GETTING LOW OFCOURSEDEEP THROAT FEEL LIKE YOUR BOWLING HER THOUGHTS
*DIES*

this kind of UK HIP HOP is the evolution of grime or a portion of grime anyways...its sick, and its uk no cattin america, its hard.this SHOULD be the future of UK HIP HOP and grime (the way it is at the moment) for that matter....but dats a whole nex topic.

Dun know d'ipod video playlist
Up that, left my Practise Hours round old acquaintances house