Getttttt your tats out for the lass

Baroness.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Star tattoos are wigiddy wigiddy wigiddy WACKsmh smh smh, people going on like they are the latest h&m hoodythat sh*t is udner your skin for life now you twat!
im sayin doe.......
Stars are cool mayn.
They are sh*t, seriously. People see it on someone else and think I WANT THAT ONE. It seriously is just for the sake of getting one and i just think imagine getting to like your 40's/50's you've got kids 1 asks why did u get a star tattoo, how much of a fool do you look like saying i didnt have a reason for getting stars i just liked it.
how dumb would you have to be to not get something you want?so want if you see something and you like it?its the way of lifedunno y it bothers u so much, i wouldnt give a sh*t what other people get, as long as they like it

Guest The Member
Oh yehlol @ the irony of people getting biblical quotes as their tattoos.(no sendage btw, jus saying)
I dont see nutting wrong with it but elaborate.
because it says in bible that u shouldnt get tattoosbut boy....i know for sure that God isnt gunna reject me coz i got a tattoo

Guest Smell Of Death
Oh yehlol @ the irony of people getting biblical quotes as their tattoos.(no sendage btw, jus saying)
I dont see nutting wrong with it but elaborate.
because it says in bible that u shouldnt get tattoosbut boy....i know for sure that God isnt gunna reject me coz i got a tattoo
well i was religious and never had tattosnow im not any more so i guess the tatt is a look in the past