• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smell Of Death
I'm desgning my oneand i'm getting it done on my chest
need to be pumped up for dem chest tatoos
bullshitim skinny as and gettin chest ones this weekend (hopefully)
wot i menat it wont look rightif ur baaaaaaare marga and u get tatted upcome like dat nigga in mobb deep
its nuffin to a nigga like mei tried gaining weight and it floppedso boi... as long as i like, lookin to double my amount by the end of this month stillthe rush is sick

wot i menat it wont look rightif ur baaaaaaare marga and u get tatted upcome like dat nigga in mobb deep
its nuffin to a nigga like mei tried gaining weight and it floppedso boi... as long as i like, lookin to double my amount by the end of this month stillthe rush is sick
I know what you mean still.Where you got em Durrty?

Guest Smell Of Death
I know what you mean still.Where you got em Durrty?
inside arm, both arms.outside left armoutside left bicep outside right bicepfront of right bicepleft shoulderneckbehind both hands

Guest haze-e
If i marry my wifeyI'll do the lip thing
U'd be a bit pissed if u end up divorcing.Thats why i wud never get a tattoo of my mans name. No way.
:D *Cancels getting "Jodie" tat*

Guest The Member

what good will it befor a man if he gains thewhole world yet forfeits his soulor what can a man givein exchange for his soulmatthew 16:26on my inner forearm

If i marry my wifeyI'll do the lip thing
U'd be a bit pissed if u end up divorcing.Thats why i wud never get a tattoo of my mans name. No way.
:D *Cancels getting "Jodie" tat*
Yup, u never kno what may happen to the guy.May just drop down dead on his doorstep. :D

Guest Smell Of Death

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.bang bang extra long un needed writtin on arm gang

Guest The Member
what good will it befor a man if he gains thewhole world yet forfeits his soulor what can a man givein exchange for his soulmatthew 16:26on my inner forearm
pics in a towelplz k thnx bai
:D long for pics use your imagination

I think it's cliche-y and just dumb to OVER try and be meaningful with a tatit's been done innitjust something that looks nice would dolowe the bible verses etcIMO TBHand the wifey's defo goin inside my lip if she mothers my children and becomes my wife, cos if divorce srtikes she'll always be the mother of my kids

I think it's cliche-y and just dumb to OVER try and be meaningful with a tatit's been done innitjust something that looks nice would dolowe the bible verses etcIMO TBHand the wifey's defo goin inside my lip if she mothers my children and becomes my wife, cos if divorce srtikes she'll always be the mother of my kids
Yeh but i think completely pointless tats that don't even look good are just phail, truesay it's on you for life, you don't wanna wake up one day, look at it and be like why the f*ck did i get this.