Getttttt your tats out for the lass

Baroness.

i got a - s with a basketball on my ankle (got it when i was 16)- before all else be armed, going down my left leg (nothing to do with guns, has meaning behind the quote) - know thy self on my back- ceili on my wrist (sisters name)- the truth, on my other wrist- bada on the side of my arm/wrist (anagram of something)- loyalty & respect, down the side for my 4 arm - a cross on my bicep all have meanings why i got them and would be a long ass post if i said why for each one.still have my arm to finish. should have a session booked for 3 or 4 weeks time
Out of interest if it aint personal obviously whats the meaning behind this one, sounds interestin.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question for anyone thinking about getting stars somewhere or other as a tattoo. Why?? That must be the most popular tattoo now and whenever i hear some1 say they want it i ask why and have only got 1 actual reason for it so far. Im not sayin anyone shouldnt get it but i dont see why people would want a tattoo that alot of uva ppl hav got arent they meant to be either unique or have some meaning behind them.
follow fashin tattssame as tribal, celtic, chinese symbols

i got a - s with a basketball on my ankle (got it when i was 16)- before all else be armed, going down my left leg (nothing to do with guns, has meaning behind the quote) - know thy self on my back- ceili on my wrist (sisters name)- the truth, on my other wrist- bada on the side of my arm/wrist (anagram of something)- loyalty & respect, down the side for my 4 arm - a cross on my bicep all have meanings why i got them and would be a long ass post if i said why for each one.still have my arm to finish. should have a session booked for 3 or 4 weeks time
Out of interest if it aint personal obviously whats the meaning behind this one, sounds interestin.
not too private, btu just will be long to clog the forum up with me bla bla bla'inill pm u

this is my bredrins tatt. the music is of a snippet of jimi hendrix purple haze, was his dads fave song and he made it in his memory.l_24900364cce3c8fc0243f025861bcf66.gif
now that's what i call a sick and meaningful tat
How is it meaningful?I don't get why people get sh*t like that done.Like say you're gonna forget your dad liked Jimi Hendrix if you don't get it permanently inked on your arm. It's just an excuse to act like tattoos actually have to mean something.

Guest Smell Of Death

it wouldnt really matter though if ppl didnt like it would it?i wouldnt give a sh*tmy therapist try over analyse mine all askin why i put bad side on my right n i was like its the strong arm it does bad things etc, if i was to hit something or someone it would be thatn she was like, strength can be a good thing if harnessed etc etc it can helpjus felt to say shut up bitch its my decisionhad good points doebut i prefered mine

Guest Tronics

I just wanna add that tatts on women always look tacky no matter who you are.Your better off investing in some good creams and getting your skin on point then having a tattoo.

Guest Esquilax
considerin getting a shoop da whoop on chestor a lolcat bible quote.
lmao i was just thinking about a shoop da whoop tatif i ever get on it will be on my shoulderand it will be either shoop da whoop, homer simpson or spongebob squarepants

I just wanna add that tatts on women always look tacky no matter who you are.Your better off investing in some good creams and getting your skin on point then having a tattoo.
How dare you slyly try say us females are ashy.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Just a question for anyone thinking about getting stars somewhere or other as a tattoo. Why?? That must be the most popular tattoo now and whenever i hear some1 say they want it i ask why and have only got 1 actual reason for it so far. Im not sayin anyone shouldnt get it but i dont see why people would want a tattoo that alot of uva ppl hav got arent they meant to be either unique or have some meaning behind them.
Co-sign.

Star tattoos are wigiddy wigiddy wigiddy WACKsmh smh smh, people going on like they are the latest h&m hoodythat sh*t is udner your skin for life now you twat!
im sayin doe.......
Stars are cool mayn.
They are sh*t, seriously. People see it on someone else and think I WANT THAT ONE. It seriously is just for the sake of getting one and i just think imagine getting to like your 40's/50's you've got kids 1 asks why did u get a star tattoo, how much of a fool do you look like saying i didnt have a reason for getting stars i just liked it.

Guest Smell Of Death
Star tattoos are wigiddy wigiddy wigiddy WACKsmh smh smh, people going on like they are the latest h&m hoodythat sh*t is udner your skin for life now you twat!
im sayin doe.......
Stars are cool mayn.
They are sh*t, seriously. People see it on someone else and think I WANT THAT ONE. It seriously is just for the sake of getting one and i just think imagine getting to like your 40's/50's you've got kids 1 asks why did u get a star tattoo, how much of a fool do you look like saying i didnt have a reason for getting stars i just liked it.
how dumb would you have to be to not get something you want?so want if you see something and you like it?its the way of lifedunno y it bothers u so much, i wouldnt give a sh*t what other people get, as long as they like it