Getttttt your tats out for the lass

Baroness.

dunno what it is about chicks with tats on their back that I like...Never wife one but I'd bang the f*ck outta her.Lacie heart's floral tattoo on her back is sickAs is Jayden James' tattoo on her stomach
lol @ determining whether or not you'd wife someone cause they have tatoos

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Messy your wrist one looks nice, what does it say though ?I wasn't on this tattoo thing before, like i always thought practically about future possible employers and formal events where i'd be showing that part of my skin etc. But then i was like f*ck it you live once and if done correctly you can be left with some lovely, possibly meaningful art on your skin
it says Leanne... my name in arabic style font with my taurus starsign at the endi usually cover it with a bangle or watch when i go to workon a side note i hate lower back tatoos with a passion i think they are horrible on women and look slaggish

Guest Smell Of Death
I'm desgning my oneand i'm getting it done on my chest
need to be pumped up for dem chest tatoos
bullshitim skinny as and gettin chest ones this weekend (hopefully)

Guest Dope Boy
mefc5.jpgDont watch the "back of the neck hair", gettin a trim tomorrow...Currently desiging a third tattoo to go underneath the cross. Got that one when I was too young, not really too pleased with it, but I'll improve it so Im happy with it.
r u a man???

Messy your wrist one looks nice, what does it say though ?I wasn't on this tattoo thing before, like i always thought practically about future possible employers and formal events where i'd be showing that part of my skin etc. But then i was like f*ck it you live once and if done correctly you can be left with some lovely, possibly meaningful art on your skin
it says Leanne... my name in arabic style font with my taurus starsign at the endi usually cover it with a bangle or watch when i go to workon a side note i hate lower back tatoos with a passion i think they are horrible on women and look slaggish
Bang bang Taurus gangYes must say i'm not a fan of lower back tats, usually cos they are just any bait crap for the sake of it, if it was a nice one then i'd bly it but i'm sick of seeing butterflies

mefc5.jpgDont watch the "back of the neck hair", gettin a trim tomorrow...Currently desiging a third tattoo to go underneath the cross. Got that one when I was too young, not really too pleased with it, but I'll improve it so Im happy with it.
jus saw the pic and thought it was a girl and had to see the user name and its a boy . . .

Guest Dope Boy
I'm desgning my oneand i'm getting it done on my chest
need to be pumped up for dem chest tatoos
bullshitim skinny as and gettin chest ones this weekend (hopefully)
wot i menat it wont look rightif ur baaaaaaare marga and u get tatted upcome like dat nigga in mobb deep

jus saw the pic and thought it was a girl and had to see the user name and its a boy . . .
for real, Marlon you get better waist than certain gyal

LOL llow it.I knew when I hit the "post" that people were gonna say that.Its the angle I swear down. People at work were like "wtf"Ill try get a better one

LOL llow it.I knew when I hit the "post" that people were gonna say that.Its the angle I swear down. People at work were like "wtf"Ill try get a better one
Some hourglass man body there.