May 15th Underground Express vip2 crew needs to rep

The Somalian

Just went on herbals website and I see some next event there for the 15th I was brewing coz all the stuff over the 4th of may stuff and i was there on thursday and everything was blessleft two voicemails then I just clocked they have two diffrent entrances so it can be used as two diffrent clubs

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if blacks comes, then my cousin will definantly reachhe's fire, blacks boy stillalso im bringing along some bruda called M.I.Kaxe fm heads will know about himdun kno the crashbang spacewww.myspace.com/mrcrashbang < < < < < M.I.Kspace

yeah blacks from og's rave looks like it is gonna be ram so get there EARLY!!!!!yeah mizchif ask score5 coz my set is looking like some eskimo dance sorta ting at the mo feedbacks been goodoh yeah there will be a drum and bass night going on at the same time so be carefull which entrance you use one is for my thing one is for the drum and bassand no u wont be able to switch rooms

yeah and Mc's will get a wrist band on the door so not just anyone can jump on the mic and I am not bringing a mic the club provides one and i dont know if its good or not!!remember its a rave vibe thingso dress nice THE EVENT IS BEING VIDEO RECORDED SO LOOK GODD

if blacks comes, then my cousin will definantly reachhe's fire, blacks boy stillalso im bringing along some bruda called M.I.Kaxe fm heads will know about himdun kno the crashbang spacewww.myspace.com/mrcrashbang < < < < < M.I.Kspace
yeah, he's good still, got bars