Kobe Bryant Jumps Over A Movin Aston Martin

Doug

if that was in the 90's an i was in primary school i would coped them an started jumping on cars like nothing remebr when u dad got the hi teC pumps he an i fort he was the f*ck*ng guy, when he used to go out he used to pump them like bad man looking back at it now, SMH
Sorry, the what pumps ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if that was in the 90's an i was in primary school i would coped them an started jumping on cars like nothing remebr when u dad got the hi teC pumps he an i fort he was the f*ck*ng guy, when he used to go out he used to pump them like bad man looking back at it now, SMH
Sorry, the what pumps ?
Sorry the what pumps

Guest PennyTraitor
Sorry, the what pumps ?
ON UR OWN BLOD.

if that was in the 90's an i was in primary school i would coped them an started jumping on cars like nothing remebr when u dad got the hi tek pumps he an i fort he was the f*ck*ng guy, when he used to go out he used to pump them like bad man looking back at it now, SMH
Sorry, the what pumps ?
lmfaoSome bootlegs where the pump isn't doing sh*t for the trainer.

Guest haze-e
Sorry, the what pumps ?
Sorry the what pumps
LMFAOLFMAOLMFAO

hi-tec u kno.not even just the fact they were peacocks crep, coz I understand alot of older people dont buisness, but allow yr dad going around thinkin he was THE DON!
lol @ that kid on parents evening
u man dont know!!!bare man would just spud him for no reason while u man was busin nike cortez

if that was in the 90's an i was in primary school i would coped them an started jumping on cars like nothing remebr when u dad got the hi tek pumps he an i fort he was the f*ck*ng guy, when he used to go out he used to pump them like bad man looking back at it now, SMH
Sorry, the what pumps ?
lmfaoSome bootlegs where the pump isn't doing sh*t for the trainer.
lol @ the mandem who had to rock matchstick trainers...with their wannabe rebore nike designsme

hi-tec u kno.not even just the fact they were peacocks crep, coz I understand alot of older people dont buisness, but allow yr dad going around thinkin he was THE DON!
lol @ that kid on parents evening
u man dont know!!!bare man would just spud him for no reason while u man was busin nike cortez
:D :D combo breaker tbh

f*ck BOTH THESE VIDEOS who remembers a guy on GLADIATORS called 'scoops' it was the time wen they had people from all over the world.i see dis guy run n jump over a FAMILY CAR. LONGWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! it must of been late 90's i know someone remembers
2 scoops or suttin init that black guy it was nuts

Sorry, the what pumps ?
Sorry the what pumps
LMFAOLFMAOLMFAO
Llow your Dad wearing bastards and llow telling people on a public forum that your dad rocked bastards when you should know better. KMT SMH

f*ck BOTH THESE VIDEOS who remembers a guy on GLADIATORS called 'scoops' it was the time wen they had people from all over the world.i see dis guy run n jump over a FAMILY CAR. LONGWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! it must of been late 90's i know someone remembers
2 scoops or suttin init that black guy it was nuts
*spuds* dun know, that was impressive

The thing that makes the nike ad good is that they make his jump not too high over the car so it looks more realistic, theres quite a few people that wont clock its fake, theres still people that think the ronaldinho ad is real LOL. but my opinion remains nike stickman adds >>>>>>>>>> any other adds they've done