Thun's Documentary Thread

Thun

AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM

Determined to find the law that requires American citizens to pay income tax, producer Aaron Russo set out on a journey to find the evidence. This film which is neither left, nor right-wing is a startling examination of government. It exposes the systematic erosion of civil liberties in America since 1913 when the Federal Reserve system was fraudulently created. Through interviews with U.S. Congressmen, a former IRS Commissioner, former IRS and FBI agents and tax attorneys and authors, Russo connects the dots between money creation, federal income tax, and the national identity card which becomes law in May 2008. This ID card will use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chips which are essentially homing devices used to track people. Russo also interviews a sympathetic Ron Paul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Ciay4qivA

7/7 Ripple Effect

Regarding the 7/7/2005 terrorist attacks in London, let us look at the facts, and what we were told, and compare them. Then, using Ockham's Razor and common-sense, let us see what conclusions are to be drawn, so we can all understand what most likely really did happen that day.

THE NEW RULERS OF THE WORLD

John Pilger once again gains the interviews that elude all other reporters and ask the questions that others are afraid to ask. He also poses as a buyer to infiltrate Indonesian Gap/Old Navy sweetshops to interview textile workers. When I heard the paultry wages that were paid and horrid working conditions, I couldnt help by wondering...would it really be so much to ask for Nike to raise the price of shoes 40 cents to double the salaries of workers? Unlike many films on globalization this film directly links big business, elimination of workers rights and a murderous regime that was ignored by the international community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTvqN8rOy54

COINTELPRO: The FBI's War Against Black America
A documentary about the FBI's Counter Intelligence Program (COINTELPRO).
You only need to watch this to know why there is not any strong black leaders in America anymore.
Right at this minute im doing an essay on black power!...bare of the sh*t i have been reading...SMHgonna check some of this now....safe

The Great Global Warming Swindle

Are you green? How many flights have you taken in the last year? Feeling guilty about all those unnecessary car journeys? Well, maybe ... there's no need to feel bad. According to a group of scientists brought together by documentary-maker Martin Durkin, if the planet is heating up, it isn't your fault and there's nothing you can do about it. We've almost begun to take it for granted that climate change is a man-made phenomenon. But just as the environmental lobby think they've got our attention, a group of naysayers have emerged to slay the whole premise of global warming.

not a conspiracy documentary but its still good. It tells you how ecstasy came about. Ecstasy Risinghttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1564288654365150131
mother f*ck*ng american cuntswhy ban such a good thing for no real reasonand why classify it so highif alcohol was invented today it would be class A
big big quote.would like to see it used as a proper slogan, advertisment/education. even a banksy piece would do it justice :D

The Panama Deception

The Panama Deception is a controversial documentary film that won the 1992 Academy Award for Documentary Feature. The film is critical of the actions of the US military during the 1989 invasion of Panama by the United States, covering the conflicting reasons for the invasion and the depicting of the US media as biased. It was directed by Barbara Trent of the Empowerment Project and was narrated by actress Elizabeth Montgomery.One of the many allegations made by the film is that the United States tested some form of laser or energy weapon during the invasion. The film also includes footage of mass graves uncovered after the US troops had withdrawn, and depicts some of the 20,000 refugees who fled the invasion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22YnJxDFUQE

this guy sits at home with foil paper wrapped over his body and 40 cats. llow all these conspiracies, were all gonna die someday. you could be reading learn direct's free courses and make something better of your life online rather than all these waste documentaries. yeah yeah i know im ignorant but now that YOU know what the f*ck can u do.

this guy sits at home with foil paper wrapped over his body and 40 cats. llow all these conspiracies, were all gonna die someday. you could be reading learn direct's free courses and make something better of your life online rather than all these waste documentaries. yeah yeah i know im ignorant but now that YOU know what the f*ck can u do.
Check this little faggott acting like he knows it all.Why dont you debate on the facts contained in many in these documentaries?Your incapable as you are unable to disprove them.Your any scared little neek who lives in fear not wanting to confront this issues as they do not conform to your little world.You go do some free courses innt and see how far you get in life you loser.

lol why do i need to debate anything do i look like jeremy paxman to you. so when you debate them what happens next? u jus want some long chat so u make urself seem like ur knowledgable. yeh ok jfk was killed by the govt, and diana was too, they lied about iraq. ok now what? man like you live on student loan from the govt and ur chatting fraff about debating conspiracies. wasteman.

lol why do i need to debate anything do i look like jeremy paxman to you. so when you debate them what happens next? u jus want some long chat so u make urself seem like ur knowledgable. yeh ok jfk was killed by the govt, and diana was too, they lied about iraq. ok now what? man like you live on student loan from the govt and ur chatting fraff about debating conspiracies. wasteman.
Its weaklings like you who dont want to debate as you would make yourself look like the loser you are in life.Go back to your shitty topic chatting about facts knowbody cares about.You lost.

Its weaklings like you who dont want to debate as you would make yourself look like the loser you are in life.Go back to your shitty topic chatting about facts knowbody cares about.You lost.
OK SO YOU DEBATE IT AND THEN WHATS NEXT, WHO IS LISTENING? WHAT IS THE OUTCOME OF UR DBATES? U WILL BE LIKE THAT WASTEMAN CAMPONG OUT IN PARLIAMENT SQUARE SINCE 2001, WHAT HAS HE ACHIEVED? ABOUT IM WEAK. PEOPLE LIKE ME WANNA WORK FOR MI5 TO KILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND SAY IT WAS BRITISH GAS.

OK SO YOU DEBATE IT AND THEN WHATS NEXT, WHO IS LISTENING? WHAT IS THE OUTCOME OF UR DBATES? U WILL BE LIKE THAT WASTEMAN CAMPONG OUT IN PARLIAMENT SQUARE SINCE 2001, WHAT HAS HE ACHIEVED? ABOUT IM WEAK. PEOPLE LIKE ME WANNA WORK FOR MI5 TO KILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND SAY IT WAS BRITISH GAS.
U madThis is a forum were debates happen but you are scared to debate as you know you will look even more foolish.You lost faggott.
If you disagree, dont post in here tbhPanama canal documentary was big.Wheres the rest of it though...
They are all on the right side of the linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v-_4szGX_0

I agree with Thun hereVenom, maybe people will 'get nothing' from watching these documentaries and keeping an open mindbut they aint claiming its gonna make em rich, just that they'd rather know the truth that live in an ignorant bubble

the thing is, is that i watch stuff like these documentaries as i find them interesting. i take everything i see with a pinch of salt, and i think it is important do so. and it sound a bit sad, but they are so well reseached, and thats another reason why i like thema while back i thought that all of these theories were bullshit, and people who believed in them were d*ck heads. but f*ck it each to their own

the thing is, is that i watch stuff like these documentaries as i find them interesting. i take everything i see with a pinch of salt, and i think it is important do so. and it sound a bit sad, but they are so well reseached, and thats another reason why i like thema while back i thought that all of these theories were bullshit, and people who believed in them were d*ck heads. but f*ck it each to their own
Your right.The main thing is that they are well researched and they provide evidence to back there claims. Even so its still best to do further research if in doubt.